Important changes in Stalingrad

Well i love that decision, but suggesting wouldnt KP-31 be more fitting in that place. Since MP41(r) has preety bad at Firing Continuously, but KP-31 could take care of those problems so.

Again, 9mm conversion didn’t exist until 1944

Will you increase the ammo reserves back to 30/60 now since the availability is limited?

2 Likes

Who knows what they will release for Stalingrad in the future. Could make you very happy you have full access already. the 4x or 8x exp lets you get the new toy quick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good point.

@1942786 since mkb42h will be restricted to assaulters, will ammunition available reflect the amount assaulters have in Normandy with the mp43?

Also, for the AVT-40, will we get more ammunition per assaulter than 15/15?

5 Likes

@1942786 can’t you just do a sneaky update to tail gunners whilst we wait? :wink:

1 Like

Guess PPSh addiction is real.

1 Like

Its better than any pre-war kar98k. although historically ZF-41 scope was generally disliked by snipers

2 Likes

I didn’t want to do this because Germans didn’t really use this gun (and if so, they did in numbers that would qualify it for a premium squad)

Yes

6 Likes

Could you give some sources for that? I wasn’t able to find anything about when the MP 41(r) was first issued.

Absolutely perfect, from a gameplay balance perspective BOTH team have access to an S Tier gun now, my previous concerns about “pay to win” are erased now.

Other interesting topic: are there any more information about how you want to implement the smgs “dmg” nerfs, or have you only done so by increasing visual recoil?

Fantastic!

Then the campaign truly is perfect for my tastes! Can’t wait to enjoy it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is dispersion also gonna change since the current dispersion is very wonky ?

I like these news too, i would like to ask you, if you plan some weapon and vehicle changes on certain levels in current 4 campaigns somewhere in future ? thx a lot :slight_smile:

All that I can find quickly are in Russian so don’t know if they will be helpful for you. But simply put, in Stalingrad we’re going to have Mp-717(r) version, not Mp-41(r).

1 Like

I can read basic Russian, so they’ll do. But if the MP 41(r) is out of the question, I want to know one more thing (and I know it’s a very minor issue, but it would be one of those nice details): will it be named PPSh-41 (trophy) or MP 717(r)?

@1942786
With the upcoming weapons polish update,

Such as new visuals for weapons new animations and sounds, is here a chance your team is including the Lewis gun of the “Battle of Moscow” “Firepower” Bundle to finally adding the rotation animation for its ammo pan?

I am surprised for such iconic LMG that the ammo pan rotation animation was missing, it gives it a unrealistic feel, and since development had made clear its striving to authenticity, i am wondering why this is getting over looked, and or gets looked into.

Thanks for reading

1 Like

From a gameplay balance perspective, it’s really good. In theory. But in fact, since the ppsh change, nothing has changed. It didn’t become less p2w (it wasn’t anyway). Why? Because even so, a very large proportion of f2p players will not have a ppsh in the near future. Whether available or not. How many people are there now, say in Moscow? But anyway, how many people are running into high-end gear for any campaign? And how many of them were f2p players? And if what a few here are writing or guessing is true, by the time he gets it, the whole campaign could be a ghost town by then (hopefully not). In my experience, most players (if not just 2-3 real people on the team) don’t even run in the middle of campaigns. Not surprisingly, most only collect 1-2,000 points in a half-hour battle. Getting to level 24-25 in F2p is a lot of battle and time. And matchmaking wasn’t even mentioned.
Nice gesture from the developers. But only so that those who never have such a weapon may not cry.
Maybe even for the f2p player not to be sad the first day he sees what he can get (in theory) and what he can’t.
Changing mkbh / avt makes more sense. Although it is questionable how many people would use these on assaulters rather than ppsh. In a close-combat-oriented campaign (there will be open spaces for sure, but most of the capture points will be in a building). Maybe those who go with two guns 

1 Like

NO i hope they not do that!

But if they gonna do that than this has to be taken into account!

If they are limiting use of the FG42 to engi and the switch to assault on all campaigns,
Than also make the exception for AT squads, since you can have only 2 (if chosen in the level tree) and 4 with the main AT gunner squad, i have a assault squad setup with 2 AT gunners and since i did assemble it with the idea of assaulting i like them to have the full auto option rifle.

That aside, if they put the FG24 with the assault class than a ammo pool increasing is a must 20/20 is underwhelming especially for engi since they dond have the option for a secondary, if you wand to use the gun it only weakens you in terms of survival.

Forcing to use the large ammo pack is not a fare solution (in my opinion its another Nerf limiting you choices) most 6 squad engi use the large grande pack to counter tanks (alternative replacement for AT gunners) and blow up enemy fortifications.

As for the assault class in the campaigns where shotguns are present most make the secondary weapon upgrade choice in the leveling tree, (like i have my setup) denying the option for a large backpack slot, the reason why this is a limitation is that its NOT practical to use a double barrel shotgun as a main, due to the use limitations for close and tight spaces as intended.

If they not increase the ammo pool than its handicapping yourself even as the FG24 is superior to all the other SMG and engi rifle’s with a 20/20 ammo limit its a no go for me i stick with my max level MP40/ Beretta 1916 and gewehr 41.