Important changes in Stalingrad

Guys, no hate, no more forum wars pls. We dont need more temp forum bans : O

NO PAID MODE do campains like the ones before stop the game from dying ( i got 40 guys on my discord and 20-25 of them wont even play the game anymore)

lmfao

2 Likes

I hope pacific campaign will have the same business model as Stalingrad, just to laugh at reactions from you guys.

8 Likes

Why? 4 free campaigns and dlc campaigns afterward is how Df wants to monetize the game. Just ONE campaign is not for free and uninstall game already? Your discord dudes should get their medicines back.

6 Likes

GeneralBrus
A bit to late, he already aggressively is/was provoking,
Moderation wil notice his unreasonable bad attitude.

Resolves itself with time.

1 Like

Ehhā€¦

Dont use shotgun then I guess.

I use 1 or 2 drilling in Tunisiaā€¦ with big ammo bags (!) For the fun of it.

Granted, Iā€™m a bit nutsā€¦

2 Likes

But well you can use the FG on assaulters in France as Axis does not have shoties there.

1 Like

You mean charge $60 to even progress through the campaign? Because that how it was done in Berlin

2 Likes

CaptainSebekel
But that will undermine the idea of difers use of weapons,
and in my opinion its a limitation for the use of a situational weapon.

But if they going to do it the way as it seems to be going, than no problem for me i stick with my setup which i will deem to consider more efficient en beneficial for my load outā€™s.

They can do that?
I havenā€™t lvled much Normandy to be frank, itā€™s my least liked campaign. Planes rocket nukes and too many dday map and jumbos makes it ā€œmehā€ for me :thinking:

My Alies Tunis setup is a Sterling SMG & pump shotgun combo! YHaaaoo.

Wellā€¦ makea shotgun mainer then with a backpack or sth. like this?

Like Df is forcing you to not pick a shotgunā€¦

Then why complaining in first place?
Seemsā€¦ unlogical.

1 Like

Try the lanchester if you also use shotgun: Lanchester is more precise and easier to control which is what you need if the shotgun already fills the cqc role. Lanchester is a lazer.

Screw that, one of my guys is only carrying a trench gun and quite possibly a revolver

1 Like

No it is logical to me, since i will never use the FG24 in campaign with shotguns (with exemption of Normandy) its more i point out the limitations it will bring to a now diverse option of squad setups.

Thenā€¦ write like one sentenceā€¦

ā€¦ not a wall.

1 Like

@Conscript_Joe
There is a misunderstanding, we both mean the same Ahaha, :sweat_smile: :grin:
I did call the Lancheste the Sterling but the Lanchester is a submachine gun (SMG ) manufactured by the Sterling Armaments

And yes Lanchester is a lazer and the pump shotgun a meat grinder! perfect combo.

1 Like

Ah I thought you meant the sten gun. That shower pipe is just a spray, which the shotgun can replace easily. Lanchester howeverā€¦ that smg is seriously overlooked and underestimated.

1 Like