How to have youre UK Italy factions and not increase que numbers

The problem with adding UK and Italy as separate factions is adding four to six new ques.
What if you could us A mix of say US Uk
or all US or all UK while entering the same ques

that is instead of being separated into some weird UK vs Italy only it is the same old que only

That is two factions one que
the only reason US/UK is separated form USSR is they fought in different battle

this would have some limitations as we could not have battles that were only uk/commonwealth

tell me how this idea goes too far or not far enough i can take it

5 Likes

:it: :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

yeah combine battles
suggested on russian forum together with adding brits and italy along with map suggestions and tech tree

#freeitaly

4 Likes

Yeah, we need this
Italy and UK must be separate nations!
But u forgot something…
#freeitaly
Dov’è la mia Italia?:it:

3 Likes

Waiting for James with “not planned”
#freeitaly

3 Likes

as always, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Unfortunately…

1 Like

there’s no need to separate them.

if great for people to mix battalions, or still make fully italian / german deck.

what needs to be fixed, are the italian cosmetics that should appear in stalingrad & moscow

1 Like

But what if I don’t want the mixed ones? I can’t do the whole Italian setup any way.

2 Likes

New nations are needed to attract new people and bring back old ones who have already upgraded everything. We also need a completely new theater of operations similar to Silicia. Otherwise, the new Rzhev is good, but we need something new.

2 Likes

Separate them is anti consumer and anti player move. As you will no longer can be able to do mixed lineups. Literally everything else stay the same.

3 Likes

Its not the queues, its the content.
Adding Italy and Britain would be pointless since they would be filled up with German and US equipment. Stupid prototypes would need to be added and the TT would still feel small, there would be little to no new interesting content since most are already available to US and Germany.

Besides why would be worth it for Darkflow?
Creating a new faction is a lot of work, if they add all the prototypes to TT what will be left to be added as premiums? DF gets most of its money by selling premium squads so obviously the best deal for them is selling as many of those as possible.
Adding Italy and Britain as seperate factions would simply not be worth it.

So you’re suggesting to developers don’t work and keep selling premium squad packs? Great solution. :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

This might be news for you, but the servers need to be paid for and devs need to eat.

So?

is a reason to do nothing and just sell premium things?

New nation=new content=new players+new premium squads=money

1 Like

In this game probably every second person buys premium to play comfortably, so there should be money for servers

They can add new content to subfactions, even better, they don’t need to add as much to TT and can focus more on bug fixing, new maps ect…

yeah but

Yeah, they should focus on bug fixing, but we dont say that we need Italy right now. We wanna hear, that Italy and UK are gonna be developed, while they are fixing bugs. I will be happy if they’ll say “Italy could be developed in 2-3 years”, “Sicily could be developed in 1-2 years”, thats all what we need. They must to fix bugs, and make new maps, but it cant take more than 1-1,5 years. Next company is Japan-Soviet theatre, we know that. The next should be for Allies and the best company for it is Sicily.

1 Like