Germany needs a 100 Round LMG

Quite sure I never claimed they couldnt.
Merely pointing out that vickers that is being downgraded here definitely can.

which you can rather effectively negate by bursting.
Not even the glorious mg42 is accurated with full auto.

Why murrica needs tank to compete with KT ?
No idea, perhaps because its not fun ?

Wish I had more hearts but I ran out And I would like it if battles took place at 100 to 150 meters not 50 meters to 30 meters

:blue_heart:

and even when bursting vickers is bad when standing on anything past 20-30m. you can count on first bullet hitting, but anything after is questionable even if you try to control recoil.

not same argument. americans dont need carbon copy of KT, but tank that can penetrate KT.

1 Like

Dont stand then.
Also conveniently forgetting the fact that you can literally jump into cap point with vickers so you hardly have to even shoot long range.

Well they already have, shoot the cupola.

lol

and survival rate when you hit ground level? engagement distances when you land on roof? and most of the time smg/AR are more effective at close range than vickers cause of wild recoil on full auto.

if only MG-s were used in prone or when bipoded i wouldnt even have problem with 100 or even 300 bullets mg42. but as long as run and gun style persists with them i think that MG42 is balanced compared to 100 round MG.

Quite sure its easier than having 100 round belt on my mg42

That hardly is something a weapon of choice can help.

Tap ?

Yet oddly I keep seen more vickers paras than tommys

Eh, you earlier mentioned how LMG’s arent “lmgs” due to how they are used.
But at sametime you are against granting german lmg’s option to use the lmg’s like theyr supposed to be used ?
Not to mention the current LMG squad is absolutely useless, outside ofc the heavy mg engi can build.

But sure lets continue with this logic, KT is fine since no need to be copy of each other and what else.

1 Like

maybe cause of $$$. every f2p player could get vickers but only those who spent $$$ could get tommies.

cause over 90% of time they are used like AR and not like and MG.

cause they would get high capacity magazine alongside great other stats. they would need to either nerf mg42 stats, or to buff other MG stats. what i am against is for simply adding ammo capacity to mg42 without changing anything else.

well not really. i find m1919a6 pretty useful replacement for lack of AR. it is much better on longer ranges than m2, while decently useful in close range. but in general i agree that they are useless.

ffs there is no logic your argument.

So paras cant have other weapons ?

Probably because thats only way they are even remotely useful. Still so useless that they are hardly ever used.

Gotcha, others cant have different things but KT must go.

Well technically it was yours.

1 Like

only russians ones can choose other weapons. all others are limited by default weapon+box.

you first mentioned KT.

you dont get it that you would be basically creating another KT class weapon for MG if you straight up just added 100 round magazine for MG42. it would have basically same dispersion like other mg (10% difference is basically irrelevant), while having 50% vertical recoil and 20% lower horizontal recoil of vickers and getting either ~same ROF as vickers or 80% higher than m1919a6.

KT shouldnt have been added to the game cause it is unabalanced and that is why i am against adding 100 round mg42.

1 Like

Fits to subject, somehow the KT is too much of differency but germans cant have useless high capacity lmg’s because differencies.

I disagree entirely. The LMG in it current state wouldnt be new meta regardless it had 250 belt.
It would only grant it a option to be used as its supposed to be used as stationary weapon.
It would only grant a much needed more sustained fire time, which is by far better option to buff useless lmg’s than increase dmg to BA levels.

10% differency shows rather well on mid-long range where its supposed to be used.
Its so noticeable that 50 belt is pretty much useless on mid-long range.
Since the one-tapping is rather difficult with high rof, so yes you are wasting quite alot of bullets due to dispersion which you dont have many in first place.

Like the murrican cas ? Or the 100round vickers for paras ?

2 Likes

Machine guns are balanced and need no changes.

Germans have 50 + 75 magazines and Western Allies have 100 round magazines (Vickers + M1918A6), but Germans have better stationary machine gun nests (these with infinite ammo) - as they fire almost twice fast as these for US.

1 Like

not really. KT shouldnt have been introduced in the game in the first place even though it was historical cause it introduced imbalance into the game. IS2 while counter isnt really a good counter cause of its long reload time.
also germans historically used 50/75 drums for LMG and not belts. they had ammo boxes to be used as belts when actually stationary and not for run and gun style. that is why @VoyoMayPL suggestion is actually great and should be implemented for all MG.

whether it is used or not mg42 would be vastly superior to every other LMG out there. now every LMG has its advantages or disadvantages.

really? cause parrot is constantly complaining about mg42 not having enough bullets for cqc.
like i said check voyo’s suggestion about stationary weapons.

lets play guess the MG color. pick what you think is MG42 and what is vickers dispersion.

Recoil of Vicker is really not an issue…

Better stationary MG nest? Really? The fact the US one can actually aim down while the german once cant? If you mean the HMG, well the german one has double the spread comoared to other nation HMG and the soviet one has extra 250rpm for some reason while having no spread penalty…

1 Like

I love how people keep begging and begging and begging for a 100 round german LMG.

You guys really do not need one, The Russians and Americans at top tier tend to get slapped hard by Germans even with their 100 round LMGs, I would love for darkflow to post a “Which side wins the most at every B.R” just to see if Germany is truly slapping everyone across the face or being slapped across the face.

2 Likes

They don’t even post how much active player this game has so good luck with that

And even that, the 100rnd MG is for gear balance, unless you think US and Japs can miss a 81mm mortar or late war Handheld AT launcher too, but funny enough, of course they gonna give the soviet a 3rd 100rnd MG

1 Like

And tell me.

How come T3 Germany easily beats down T2 Russia with no issue? which often fight each other?
How come T5 Germany crushes the US in most games I’ve played of T5 Germany.
And how come T5 Germany without their Belt fed LMGs are able to crush and destroy most USSR teams unless they just have a prebuilt or very good team mates.

Germany does not even need a bit of teamwork to crush an enemy team, I’ve had tons of just flat out TERRIBLE teammates and we still won just due to how imbalanced the game is atm.
I get terrible soviet and US teammates all the time and we still lose.

Germany doesn’t NEED a 100 round belt fed LMG, They WANT a 100 round belt fed LMG, There’s a difference my man.

3 Likes

Dude Germany can easily beat any other faction if those factions are filled with bots

And yes I am aware players worse than bots exist and is abundant in German side

“Abundant in the German side” and yet they still crush.
so are you telling me Germany is so skill dead that it doesn’t even need that to win? As I know quite a few people with an insane 80-100% win rate on Germany with over 10-20+ battles.

And then you speak on the matter of bots: Why are those teams full of bots? Pre merge there were tons of soviets in Moscow, tons in norm and the pacific. I highly doubt they all left due to the merge. I think they tried to play their factions and just got bodied without any chance so they switched.

1 Like

What happened to factions having different things ? Aka not wolfenstein from 20yrs ago ?

So did the murricans run around with m1919 belt dragging behind them ?

In what way ? Superior because it could be used in the way its supposed to ?

Like tanks ?

Im quite sure im not parrot, so highly irrelevant

Im fully aware of it

Im quite sure the fact that you can wield paras with vickers outweights the few hits on 6, I guess these first ones are at cqc so most likely you wont even miss due to that dispersion.

And at the last picture, which I suppose is at longer range, quite irrelavant which is which 8 or 13 outside of middle circle hardly makes differency. Considering the fact that the other gun has 2x more ammo to compensate the misses.

This isnt exactly issue with balance, but rather with the fact that lmg’s are useless.

Oh no, imagine wanting a LMG that you could use properly.

Yeah, they do. You wont do sht with 50 rounds at mid range.

Probably because no one uses LMG’s at high tier. Atleast not anyone who uses meta weapons.

Just because german have better players hardly is a reason to not give them functioning LMG.

2 Likes