Germany needs a 100 Round LMG

maybe cause of $$$. every f2p player could get vickers but only those who spent $$$ could get tommies.

cause over 90% of time they are used like AR and not like and MG.

cause they would get high capacity magazine alongside great other stats. they would need to either nerf mg42 stats, or to buff other MG stats. what i am against is for simply adding ammo capacity to mg42 without changing anything else.

well not really. i find m1919a6 pretty useful replacement for lack of AR. it is much better on longer ranges than m2, while decently useful in close range. but in general i agree that they are useless.

ffs there is no logic your argument.

So paras cant have other weapons ?

Probably because thats only way they are even remotely useful. Still so useless that they are hardly ever used.

Gotcha, others cant have different things but KT must go.

Well technically it was yours.

1 Like

only russians ones can choose other weapons. all others are limited by default weapon+box.

you first mentioned KT.

you dont get it that you would be basically creating another KT class weapon for MG if you straight up just added 100 round magazine for MG42. it would have basically same dispersion like other mg (10% difference is basically irrelevant), while having 50% vertical recoil and 20% lower horizontal recoil of vickers and getting either ~same ROF as vickers or 80% higher than m1919a6.

KT shouldnt have been added to the game cause it is unabalanced and that is why i am against adding 100 round mg42.

1 Like

Fits to subject, somehow the KT is too much of differency but germans cant have useless high capacity lmg’s because differencies.

I disagree entirely. The LMG in it current state wouldnt be new meta regardless it had 250 belt.
It would only grant it a option to be used as its supposed to be used as stationary weapon.
It would only grant a much needed more sustained fire time, which is by far better option to buff useless lmg’s than increase dmg to BA levels.

10% differency shows rather well on mid-long range where its supposed to be used.
Its so noticeable that 50 belt is pretty much useless on mid-long range.
Since the one-tapping is rather difficult with high rof, so yes you are wasting quite alot of bullets due to dispersion which you dont have many in first place.

Like the murrican cas ? Or the 100round vickers for paras ?

2 Likes

Machine guns are balanced and need no changes.

Germans have 50 + 75 magazines and Western Allies have 100 round magazines (Vickers + M1918A6), but Germans have better stationary machine gun nests (these with infinite ammo) - as they fire almost twice fast as these for US.

1 Like

not really. KT shouldnt have been introduced in the game in the first place even though it was historical cause it introduced imbalance into the game. IS2 while counter isnt really a good counter cause of its long reload time.
also germans historically used 50/75 drums for LMG and not belts. they had ammo boxes to be used as belts when actually stationary and not for run and gun style. that is why @VoyoMayPL suggestion is actually great and should be implemented for all MG.

whether it is used or not mg42 would be vastly superior to every other LMG out there. now every LMG has its advantages or disadvantages.

really? cause parrot is constantly complaining about mg42 not having enough bullets for cqc.
like i said check voyo’s suggestion about stationary weapons.

lets play guess the MG color. pick what you think is MG42 and what is vickers dispersion.

Recoil of Vicker is really not an issue…

Better stationary MG nest? Really? The fact the US one can actually aim down while the german once cant? If you mean the HMG, well the german one has double the spread comoared to other nation HMG and the soviet one has extra 250rpm for some reason while having no spread penalty…

1 Like

I love how people keep begging and begging and begging for a 100 round german LMG.

You guys really do not need one, The Russians and Americans at top tier tend to get slapped hard by Germans even with their 100 round LMGs, I would love for darkflow to post a “Which side wins the most at every B.R” just to see if Germany is truly slapping everyone across the face or being slapped across the face.

2 Likes

They don’t even post how much active player this game has so good luck with that

And even that, the 100rnd MG is for gear balance, unless you think US and Japs can miss a 81mm mortar or late war Handheld AT launcher too, but funny enough, of course they gonna give the soviet a 3rd 100rnd MG

1 Like

And tell me.

How come T3 Germany easily beats down T2 Russia with no issue? which often fight each other?
How come T5 Germany crushes the US in most games I’ve played of T5 Germany.
And how come T5 Germany without their Belt fed LMGs are able to crush and destroy most USSR teams unless they just have a prebuilt or very good team mates.

Germany does not even need a bit of teamwork to crush an enemy team, I’ve had tons of just flat out TERRIBLE teammates and we still won just due to how imbalanced the game is atm.
I get terrible soviet and US teammates all the time and we still lose.

Germany doesn’t NEED a 100 round belt fed LMG, They WANT a 100 round belt fed LMG, There’s a difference my man.

3 Likes

Dude Germany can easily beat any other faction if those factions are filled with bots

And yes I am aware players worse than bots exist and is abundant in German side

“Abundant in the German side” and yet they still crush.
so are you telling me Germany is so skill dead that it doesn’t even need that to win? As I know quite a few people with an insane 80-100% win rate on Germany with over 10-20+ battles.

And then you speak on the matter of bots: Why are those teams full of bots? Pre merge there were tons of soviets in Moscow, tons in norm and the pacific. I highly doubt they all left due to the merge. I think they tried to play their factions and just got bodied without any chance so they switched.

1 Like

What happened to factions having different things ? Aka not wolfenstein from 20yrs ago ?

So did the murricans run around with m1919 belt dragging behind them ?

In what way ? Superior because it could be used in the way its supposed to ?

Like tanks ?

Im quite sure im not parrot, so highly irrelevant

Im fully aware of it

Im quite sure the fact that you can wield paras with vickers outweights the few hits on 6, I guess these first ones are at cqc so most likely you wont even miss due to that dispersion.

And at the last picture, which I suppose is at longer range, quite irrelavant which is which 8 or 13 outside of middle circle hardly makes differency. Considering the fact that the other gun has 2x more ammo to compensate the misses.

This isnt exactly issue with balance, but rather with the fact that lmg’s are useless.

Oh no, imagine wanting a LMG that you could use properly.

Yeah, they do. You wont do sht with 50 rounds at mid range.

Probably because no one uses LMG’s at high tier. Atleast not anyone who uses meta weapons.

Just because german have better players hardly is a reason to not give them functioning LMG.

2 Likes

germans not having KT isnt the same as every nation having weapons with exactly same performance. there is difference between comparable weapons like e.g. kar98k and springfield, or gewehr 43 and garand/svt40 and introducing unique OP vehicle that doesnt have comparable counterpart.

you know that germans had non disintegrating belts, while americans had disintegrating belts? problem wasnt in input, but in output.

in run and gun way that >90% of people use all MG-s now. you want it to be used in stationary way with loads of ammo? voyo’s suggestion takes care of that. or we nerf it and make all 100 rounds MG-s perform the same.

not really

and you are not even using MG-s so it is irrelevant. at least he is using them.

first picture is on 30m, second on 50m and last one is on 100m meters. this is dispersion only. both have pretty much comparable accuracy on most common engagement distances.

yes 2x ammo to compensate for misses against MG that is 2-3 times easier to control and with easier control you can aim more accurately and put those bullets inside enemy not actually needing 2x ammo.

dont they have 3 mg-s with 75 rounds? they are somewhat worse than mg42 though.

1 Like

quite sure there aint same performance outside of BA’s. So still not exactly understanding ur logic.

Well it does, you just have to shoot the cupola.
Or use the cas that is by far superior to any other nation ( murrica )

Oh no, and how many people uses LMG these days ? Vickers paras and perhaps some sorry lad that havent yet figured that those LMG’s are useless.

Dont really care, considering the bipods have been broken now for years. Easiest way to make it somewhat functional is just simply give it the 100 belt.

Dont really care, if we’re going for wolfenstein style then sure. Everyone got the same.

Sure they have, all the shermans for example are faster than either tiger 2.

And ? Because I dont use something due to it being useless others shouldnt be able to use it either ?

So the vickers is better due to fact you can just jump on cqc with it and skip the long range entirely ?

I never was really good at math but 75 doesnt sound like 100.
And mg34’s with 75 has horrible sights.

1 Like

not same, but comparable. e.g. pz 4 H and t34 have comparable performance where both can destroy each other without aiming for pixels and their ROF is pretty close. they aint same tanks, but they have close enough performance, thus comparable. KT closes counter is is2 which has 3x reload of KT and thus shouldnt have been introduced into the game.

yes go for pixel shot which i dont even know if it kills in one shot.

countering KT is not the topic. i guess your next argument would be just flank it?

doesnt matter if people use it or not. currently mg42 is balanced with 50 rounds and mg34 with 75 rounds. vickers is balanced with high vertical and horizontal recoil, m1919a6 is balanced with low ROF, DP27 is balanced with high recoil and low ROF, while rd-44 is balanced with lower damage and slower ROF while having better recoil.

relevant stat exactly how? neither you can flank on most maps, nor you can use speed cause of obstacles and not to mention that speed is nerfed on all tanks.

just to make you happy, sure.

others? when you basically said that opinion of user of those MG is irrelevant. you are for giving more ammo so that LMG can be used in stationary way like “LMG-s were supposed to be used” and parrot wanted 100rounds MG for cqc. balancing for those 2 tasks is vastly different.

cause it ruins your math about having 2times ammo for miss compensation while at the same time being 2 times easier to control.

combined with the fact that outside of KT sovjets have technically everything better from inf weapons to cas. I dont really see why not.

Its funny how arguably buffing one of the most useless classes machinegunners would break the immersion, diversity & balance.
But somehow magically this doesnt apply to things that germans have better.
All the sudden the diversity is irrelevant when germans have better tank.

it does

Not really, but funny how as above explained, buffing MG42 would break the diversity aka everyone having 100round lmg.
But germany having different tank somehow is too much of diversity.

The doublestandards.

Twice the ammo & capability to skip the long range and move to cqc instantly ?

Its relevant as having slightly worse dispersion at long range with lmg

At what point did I say theyr opinion is irrelevant ?

Yeah, its sht at range ? And yes I think the best way to make it relevant at range where it should be relevant is to increase ammo count.

What for someone else wants more ammo is hes opinion not mine.

CQC ? You may as well give it a 500 round belt and its still sht at cqc.
The higher ammo capacity doesnt magically make it versatile as FG42 / STG or what ever weapon that is by far superior in cqc.

At range ? Conveniently again forgetting you can skip the long range by simply jumping on point with it.
As your screenshots proved it hardly is missing a bullet at 10-50m from dead center.

2 Likes

Except the commander cupola is even smaller than face of turret :sweat_smile:

Ah the butthurtness.
Still remember how flank it, aim for weakspot was relevant and just skill issue when things were
jumbo vs pz4.

3 Likes