Final sale in the store

50% off my ***

More like 30% off

19 Likes

Life is not fair, deal with it kids. :man_shrugging:

Will we get a regular non customized M8 Greyhound, which we can customize ourselves, or can we customize the Premium M8 Greyhound. I think the skin looks okay but that jungle theme doesn’t fit when it’s used in Europe.

Maybe the M8 could be changed to just have a regular skin as default

The premium Ka Chi has a regular default skin

1 Like

Was considering buying the Pacific War: Special Landing Forces pack during a sales to save up some bronze orders as i lack them but thank god i didnt make that mistake.
“as keeping old bonuses is technically impossible after campaigns merge” << Oh come on, i know you guys can but wont. Just let us keep the pre-maximum upgrade bonus for troopers and weapon and we are cool. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Overpriced or Overpriced, the real thing is:

You guys never gave crucial infos about what what happen with premiums, how will they be used.

• how many slots per faction will we have??? A full riflemen squad WITHOUT engineer (because you guys are too lazy to rework them) might be worthless to get if slots are limited.
  • what battle rating premiums will be? Say a new player see the as44 squad, and buy it. Then joke’s on him, he will always be against/with kings of sweat fully armed players when using this premium and the rest of his starter lvl regular squads?
  • will premiums give bonus xp, or bonus currency gain? It was a feature of those, what will happen?
  • normal squad composition will likely change, based on the unclear and nebulous tidbits of info you gave… Will premiums still be locked in composition like now (again, impossible to add engineers).

Then, you have the audacity to release a “sale” (yet another, which is still overpriced), before answering any of those BASIC questions that you promised to answer (ahahah, promised…) in an “upcoming” Q&A that still isn’t there.

On top of all the benefits you just make disappear without compensation, that lack of transparency just adds up to your reputation of being shady/scummy in business.

22 Likes

It still requires time and effort to complete these. People have jobs and lives outside of the game. It’s scummy because you’re taking something away that people paid for with the advertising that it would last “forever”. People want to either keep the benefits or receive compensation. Telling us to hurry our ass up and play the game because the devs themselves are going back on their words isn’t sufficient.

6 Likes

If I’m understanding correctly you’re talking about how our regular Squads were bumped up a few levels after buying certain DLC. If so and if apparently they’re going to wipe the slate clean, then that’s very ironic because I made a post a while back regretting it lol. In a twist it’s almost like I’m getting my way

1 Like

We still have Saturday and Sunday before the miss the time they said the Q&A would be out in. So let’s be prepared to see something rushed and missing some important questions, or see them miss the deadline for it again.

Oh, and don’t forget, if the update is coming “very soon” that probably leaves no room for community feedback to it. So they’re committed to whatever changes that will probably kill the game.

2 Likes

3 words: “Don’t look up!”

I think the new progression is a great step in the right direction but I’m sure they will have to continue to work and tweak it overtime. For example we should be able to pick official servers for specific campaigns/ theaters

1 Like

i dont understand, the stalingrad pass being discontinued kinda makes sense, but why the hell are the pacific squads getting axed? none of the other premiums are getting removed, thats so incredibly stupid and arbitrary.

2 Likes

The concept isn’t the issue, it’s how they’re executing it

A correct practice would simply be to answer questions and be transparent BEFORE making ANOTHER sale.

It’s just common sense, overpriced or overpriced.

The message they send the community now is:
“you are all just cashcows, and we want to milk you, before the big update that will make you realize that all those premiums aren’t useful anymore. S*** it, be a good adam simp.”

10 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they know the game is dying so they’re doing this to either save or destroy the game. With all these sales, they are aware it could possibly destroy it so they’re getting all the cash they can before the ship sinks.

5 Likes

Imagine all the people who just bought paratroopers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Or you could earn them.

Yea bought paratroopers here screw darkflow and gaijin.

1 Like

that happens when you live here and try to make a living by selling virtual premium squads :smiley:

3 Likes

Puh. Well, I didn’t fall into that fucking trap. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

12 Likes

listen. The problem is not weither the 4x boost is useful or useless after graduation. Its the problem of having and not having.

1 Like