Final sale in the store

Very soon a major update will be released for Enlisted that brings with it a full revamp of the progression system. Among other things, this will cause some changes to premium packs in our store.

Since separate campaigns will be gone, each player will manage armies of each country. All starter packs, as well as Battle of Stalingrad: Full access and Pacific War: Special Landing Forces packs will be discontinued.

This will happen some time in advance before the major update, so players who purchased these packs before removal will still have time to unlock squads and weapons of pre-maximum level for these campaigns. We’d like to remind you that you will keep everything you managed to unlock in the new research trees for the USSR, USA, Germany and Japan.

But keep in mind that you have to research all of this content before the major update drops. After that, you will have to unlock squads and weapons under the new progression system on the same terms as all other players, as keeping old bonuses is technically impossible after campaigns merge.

In addition to that, you will keep all premium squads included in these packs. Once the major update drops, Pacific and Stalingrad Full access premium squads will be sold as separate items in the store at a higher price than the current combined offers.

THE LAST CHANCE TO GET BATTLE OF STALINGRAD: FULL ACCESS AND PACIFIC WAR: SPECIAL LANDING FORCES BUNDLES

The bundles are available on sale until the 12th of May (13:00 UTC)!

PURCHASE

Other store changes will involve all current campaign bundles of two packs with the discount. For example, Battle of Berlin: Offensive Bundle will be discontinued, and instead only separate AS-44 and STG 45(M) premium squads will be available. As a reminder, in the new matchmaking, you will be able to use them on maps where USSR and Germany are permitted and not just Berlin ones. The same will happen to all existing bundles.

FOLLOWING BUNDLES WITH 50% OFF UNTIL MAY 12TH (PC only)

• Invasion of Normandy: Vanguard Bundle
  • Invasion of Normandy: Rocket Bundle
  • Invasion of Normandy: Automatic Bundle
  • Battle of Moscow: High Caliber Bundle
  • Battle of Moscow: “Firepower” Bundle
  • Battle of Berlin: Offensive Bundle
  • Battle of Tunisia: “Desert warriors” Bundle
  • Pacific War: Maneuver Warfare Bundle

PURCHASE

6 Likes

Very cool

1 Like

Very soon as in during this BP season?

Also is there going to be a sale on premium time with this or is this just squads?
Just trying to be certain

2 Likes

Hi, if you can give information now about this, i just want to ask if enlisted will have an inventory (suitable for holding coupons) for everyone and with that access to the gaijin market like war thunder in the near future (near the end of beta)? Are there any planes for this?

2 Likes

You’re actually insane if you think higher prices are a good idea

78 Likes

I think they are talkin about pack discounts like right now, because they are for campaigns. (so it means the premium squads will just have their own individual price without combined dicounts.)

2 Likes

“Very soon”

Did you guys forget about the Q&A?

17 Likes

Next BP probably… Given that paratroopers and Normandy map came with the last one.

The -50% discount is still overpriced as hell, some of these squads will be just collectible soon.

I’m not surprised they think they can milk whales more, propably only sales are coming from few hundred whales

33 Likes

So now they will cost a literal kidney?

29 Likes

Don’t forget about your first-born child.

15 Likes

Wasn’t the high caliber bundle 59,99€ before the discount? Now it’s 50% off at 39,90€ with the normal price being at 79€, did the price hike the night before the sale?

21 Likes

Dude I’m enough of a whale and even I’m tapped out on getting the extremely overpriced things and I don’t think I’m the only one.
We’ve given you feedback that what is it 500 at $20-30 is better than 50 at $60. So unless you’re pulling monumental amounts of money from speds then this is unfeasible and going to backfire.
Unless this guy is right and the statement is being misinterpreted, but its a very easy mistake to make with how insane the prices already are considering what you actually get for that money.

The best packs so far that have gotten the most mileage for me were all $30 and lower as well, the full access packs for Stalin and the Pacific and things like the M44L and the Lebels in Berlin, and the Sherman in Berlin.

26 Likes

Are you absolutely crazy? Hiking up prices from what they already are is absolutely insane

34 Likes

Still a sale BEFORE any info regarding premiums fate.

As for full access benefits you guys claimed were forever, we anticipated this and understand. But you must understand our point of view which is **** you guys too.

Hard to support you with premiums or access with shady practices such as this (lack of info, overpriced, misleading.)

35 Likes

“Final sale in the store (NEW UPDATE)”

“All starter packs, as well as Battle of Stalingrad: Full access and Pacific War: Special Landing Forces packs will be discontinued.”

“But keep in mind that you have to research all of this content before the major update drops. After that, you will have to unlock squads and weapons under the new progression system on the same terms as all other players, as keeping old bonuses is technically impossible after campaigns merge.”

Wow! So I gave you my money to receive these squads with certain functions to help reduce “the grind.” Now, all of those functions are going away—but you get to keep my money.

Solution: You don’t get any more of my money! Keeping old bonuses is NOT technically impossible, you just chose to make it that way.

We made a business transaction in which I agreed to give you a certain amount of money in return for specific squads with specific functions. It’s like buying a car, and one day the person who sold you that car decides to remove a function of the car—such as the engine—which makes the car completely useless. Why would I ever want to do business with this dealer again when they went back on their word and basically stole money from me?

I’ll still play, but my wallet is now permanently closed until I get a 50% refund for all of these squads.

Have a nice day!

ps AND You’re still selling them? Wow! Says a lot!

29 Likes

… lol!

22 Likes

sooooo glad I cashed in leveling tons of spare troops and weapons in Stalingrad.

Not hard to see coming.

1 Like

What do you mean?

Prices are too low and are fair. Paying 60 euro for a fighter plane which has no bombs is worth every penny

Best change, prices need to go up :wink:

27 Likes

Same. I mean, I am a whale. I’m well off, I could buy everything without looking twice.

But I have principles.

I don’t spend to support crooked, unethical business practices.

18 Likes