Final sale in the store

LMFAO! Good luck with that.
wtf

24 Likes

lmao

Just hilarious, you truly know whats best for the game DF.

First you kill HA, good gameplay, now raise prices. Keep up the good work!

17 Likes

if keeping extra slots from stalingrad is not technically possible then how the devs are going to keep basic extra slots for gold? isnt it the same thing?

18 Likes

100 procent intentional change on their part, they probably didnt think it would cause such a reaction, so dont be surprised if they blame it on a translation error

17 Likes

The “Q&A” was never a real thing. It’s just something they told us to make us feel like we were participating in these decisions. Companies do this sort of thing all the time. They pretend to include you—but in reality have already made the decisions themselves.

They’re going to do whatever they want to do! We are obviously seen as " targets" to steal from, not customers whose wants and needs will be satisfied in a fair and just way.

Simple solution: Close your wallet like I just decided to do. If everyone does this and sticks to it, then I think they will re-think their PPP (piss poor planning).

18 Likes

They will remove them too. They said so in a previous news blog.

They will supposedly compensate. Probably 50 gold per slot or something (based on their current snail behaviour)

Wait they will remove squad slots?

5 Likes

Cashgrab.net
strikes again

9 Likes

Yes, since campaigns will be removed.

Germany is in 5 campaigns. Maximum will (probably) remain 10 slots… for Germany faction.

They said they would compensate… but they might come up with something like for Stalingrad or Pacific access packs:

“You guys could already use all benefits, so it’s fine to just remove it all without any compensation. Same goes for bough slots, you guys used them afterall :upside_down_face:” then there will be df/snail simps, claiming the practice is ok because it’s written “beta” on the loading page.

21 Likes

I mean, they plan on killing the game with the change regarding removing HA. So why not make things harder and more expensive to get more money before the ship fully sinks.

1 Like

WoW i look like an even bigger retard now having bought the stalingrad pack.

Which the only reason i bought it was slots.

They can compensate by asking for my bank account and giving back my 30 euro, so i can buy 22l of diesel. Such a damn waste of time and money finding this game back in 2021.

16 Likes

Well, they just need fo a wipe of progress, then we’ve went back on everything they said they wouldn’t do

1 Like

template-clown-putting-on-wig-key-the-clown-2569-0c6db91aec9c

23 Likes

Typical “bait & switch” from an untrustworthy company. Don’t give them anymore of your money. See what they think about that decision.

9 Likes

There will be no separate Italian army ???

5 Likes

Imagine like only a decade ago, the horse armor dlc for Oblivion was considered controversial for something that could have been in game. Now we’re all desensitized to this crap. Pretty sure that dlc was $5 or less too. Now we got to pay $30+

14 Likes

I know this is a translation error… but… ffs fix it already :rofl:

Anyway for whoever ask what happens to the full access

Good by money

2 Likes

Imagine buying the Stalingrad and Pacific pack right before the merge only for the bonus to get taken away with no clear explanation on what will they do to the ones who bought the packs.

15 Likes

100% it isnt.

Theyll use translation as an excuse lmao.

12 Likes

Are you REALLY REALLY sure that giving them your bank account is a wise idea?

10 Likes