Final sale in the store

They want more … weirldy no FANboys to defend the undefendable

15 Likes

Well no, but fuck it :smiley:

1 Like

There was one guy, but he quickly deleted his comments

1 Like

It looks like that.

Just as it looks like I’m reconsidering my previous plan to buy the high calibre bundle.

14 Likes

now, unpopular opinion here, i do think it’s somewhat of a deal.

especially to get stuff that it’s from other campaigns, but not really interested in those campaigns.

to eventually use them in the merge. at somewhat of a lesser price.

but i don’t blain people for not reaally believe in much that has been said because, A translation is awefull sometimes, B, people are skeptical in paying 30 euro for a bundle that in a bit will be removed ( we know nothing about it ) with all it’s benefict and perks.

because, again, we do not know what will happens to the bonus such as slots and others goodies.

therefore would be good in in this infamous 3rd dovBleg someone will address how conpensation works or what happens to beneficts of both Pacific and Stalingrad campaigns. ( because, it has been mentioned, but that’s about it )

with that said, i’m tempted to get the panzerwerfer and calliope.

@115438023 Translated from russian using google

Probably they use that shit of yandex or bing

1 Like

[quote=“gastanofrizzi, post:40, topic:105316, full:true”]

It’s not an error. Right you now you get 2 premium tanks when purchasing Stalingrad pack (on top of all other bonuses). After update with new progression drops, 2 flamethrower tanks will be sold individually in the store, and purchasing both of them will cost much more than current $29.99

Giving them any money at this point is the biggest mistake you can do.

You seen how they killed HA, good gameplay and so on.

6 Likes

You better compensate us who bought squad packs and squad slots if you are taking away their function and advertised advantage. I smell a lawsuit. That wasn’t cheap to buy. I bought around 6 slots in Normandy 5 in Tunisia, pacific campaign pack and Tunisia campaign pack. As well as Normandy paratrooper pack. That’s a lot of money. You BETTER not steal my money.

10 Likes

It had a permanent 25% discount applied to it. Its full price always was $80

And? You do know that they arbitrarily set these prices. Why is this pack worth more than all the other ones. Also, pretending you get a deal on it is how they encourage sales when you’re literally buying some intangible thing with no real value

3 Likes

You guys should really consider a general drop in price
Even whales are tapped out
Open it up to ever mud monkey with a fiver
Its more goodwill and has a good chance of being more sustainable as an income stream

14 Likes

Gromvoiny here is the official front guy for the Gaijin store. Gotta respect he’s here to take the flak, at least.

12 Likes

‘very soon’ you say? What kind of wordplay is this again?

2 Likes

You know that that will never happen

1 Like

Me too. But there’ll always be crying little kids on internet, yelling how everything is soooo overpriced because theirs parents are not willing to spend money on theirs games.

I think prices here are pretty chill. Those crying brats are irrelevant.

I am going to buy 100e pack rn.

Dude even War Thunder has reasonably priced lower tiered stuff
For Enlisted basic bitch riflemen are $20+
And I’ve been singing their praises since I got them when OBT started
I still use them for god sake

5 Likes

Well, yea, these companies like money, not players. They’re ok with a dead game if only a few people buy their extremely overpriced products. Otherwise these premiums wouldn’t be priced so high so more people would buy them as they would be affordable.

1 Like

on this, i could not disagree more i’m afraid.

sorry.

like, right now, is somewhat of a deal for the premium squads and much less the pack, but after and normally are quite expensive for what they offer.

maybe it’s just us…

but you know.
barely customization for those tanks, no ability to select camo, only limited classes available and what not.

ehh… i wouldn’t personally pay for that ( outside once. which was a cbt access for a friend to play. he… then… regretted it . but oh well )

3 Likes

I think most people who purchased the stalin pack is after that bouns and now you are going to remove them? All i see is that there is no trusting word coming out of DF since you guys promosed this bouns is going to be forever. I mean, do you guys really think people are just going for that flam tank pack? If the 4x xp bouns is removed then there better be some other things for player like free premium squad(and i dont mean shit like mp18 squad)

2 Likes