Final sale in the store

The state of the game does not justify the asking price for premium squads.

17 Likes

Nor I

2 Likes

I’d rather use the money to fill my vehicle with a tank of gas. Fuel is $4.20 per gallon here.

1 Like

Yeah. They probably need moar money to help refurbish old ww2 era or Iranian mili… “redacted” equipment in an effort to squish some “redacted” neighbor.

4 Likes

Makes sense now darkflow and gaijin are pretty much glorified scammers.

2 Likes

Even if you invest the money in vodka and drink the bottles dry, you’ve done better. :rofl: :rofl: :wink:

10 Likes

That actually made me laugh. Good one :rofl:

8 Likes

im curious where keofox disappeared ? because we all answer here to developer who is not notorious of answering to comments on his own topics

2 Likes

If you unlock 4-star squads (thanks to owning Stalingrad or Pacific packs) before the patch with new progression drops, you keep them. Half of the newspost is dedicated to it.

Keo fox in hiding, I find it funny he’s a fox, they are known for being mischievous and deceitful in folklore.

7 Likes

Gaijin representatives wrote: “As a reminder, in the new matchmaking, you will be able to use them on maps where USSR and Germany are permitted and not just Berlin ones. The same will happen to all existing bundles.”

So what does that mean exactly?

Take for example the “Battle of Moscow: High Caliber Bundle”. That includes one German and one USSR MG squad.

Does the above sentence mean:

(Option A.) From this bundle you can use the German MG squad on ANY map where German squads are allowed. And from this bundle you can use the USSR MG squad on any map where USSR squads are allowed.

(Option B.) From this bundle you can use the German MG squad and the USSR MG squad ONLY on maps where BOTH German and USSR squads are allowed.

If (Option A.) is the case then that is good news, because this means that for example PREMIUM German squads can be used on all maps where German squads are allowed. Which is as it should be.

If (Option B.) is the case then that is not so good news, because this means that for example PREMIUM German squads are only allowed either on the Western Front, Mediterranean Front or Eastern Front but not all of them. Which of course is silly because a PREMIUM German MG 42 squad should be able to be used on ALL fronts because the campaign system is being REMOVED.

This needs to be clarified by someone speaking on behalf of Gaijin.

Needless to say that if it is (Option B.) then buying PREMIUM squads at this stage has become even less interesting than it already is.

at prices of cars nowadays even that manta is getting more expensive :smiley: and then somebody makes statement that virtual pesky soldiers will be more expensive too

1 Like

22 Likes

They are going to start offering financing options and APR interest rates for bundles and squads soon. That’s the next major update LMFAO.

10 Likes

they are also notorious for getting rabies and getting all grey and angry

2 Likes

you might be able to pay subscription for squad so you can use it only until you pay !

2 Likes

That’s an idea that I feel they may actually implement. Holy cow let’s not give them any more ideas!!:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Pacific Landing Forces pack, like Stalingrad, makes all the squads you unlock in the campaign 4-star ones.
This mechanic will be impossible in the new research system, so it will be gone from store as well.
That doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to purchase LVT-1 for example in the future, everything is explained in the article.

Hm People want seperate prem units… lets make them “more expensive” in return.

10 Likes

Made some well deserved memes about this post.

15 Likes