Final sale in the store

Pure copium.
These squads/packs are close in price to a AAA game preorder.

19 Likes

Something Iā€™ve been more than happy to pick up every time is the $30 packs
The $60 Iā€™ve only got a couple of, I think the Jumbo, Firefly/PzIVJ, AS44/STG45 squads
And thatā€™s honestly all I intend to buy at that price since its absolutely ridiculous unless they add the T29 at some point

Id like to believe that they will make the correct decisions too.

I had hope in like the beginning of 2022 that they will focus on HA more, but no we got more MKBs and other crap.

I had hope they would fix gameplay, limit SFs, ARs

Had hope theyd also lower prices

I have 0 trust for them and doubt i ever will. They are destroying their game, and i guess fine by me, lost a customer

Like the only premium i have is the beretta 1918 squad i bought for 15 euro like 2 years ago. Really still satisfied with it. Tho not happy that they dont give engie

4 Likes

Is this your first f2p game or what? Premium account is ultra cheap here compared to every other f2p game. And premium squads are pretty much not relevant. If you want support this game, buy it. If not, you donā€™t need them. :man_shrugging: If you are poor, you donā€™t need them as well.

1 Like

Soon the new monetization of the game

2 Likes

IMG_3941

7 Likes

Zog Zog

2 Likes

I could buy 3 Hell let loose keys for me and 2 friends for the same price i can get a BF109 with no bombs :wink:

What a deal enlisted!

20 Likes

We acknowledge that, yet thatā€™s kinda misleading.

3 Likes

No, itā€™s not. Iā€™ve been playing games for like 2 decades now. The very high prices (equivalent to a new game) for in game cosmetics and individual items is a recent trend. As stated before, the horse armor dlc in Oblivion was considered controversial. Though I guess your elitist stance at the end is typical of your posts since youā€™re being a corporate simp.

Also ā€œpremium squads arenā€™t relevantā€ yet provide a boost to progression. This company is just being exploitative with false advertising. Remember no microtransactions in Stalingrad? Oh, these packs will last forever too.

4 Likes

Lmao, 60 bucks 30 years back had completely different value than 60 bucks now.
But I guess you cannot do pretty much first grade math.

Btw. I was speaking about f2p games. And thatā€™s pretty recent trend, yeah. So your argument about oblivion dlc is completely out of topic.

Who cares premium squads will boost oyur progress? Do you want everything for free or what? Are you some kind of communist? :man_shrugging: we live in capitalism, deal with it. Your crying isnā€™t relevant if you are not the one whose paying

Ok Mr. Jeff Bezos stop trolling

7 Likes

Greedy Snail

18 Likes

Bro canā€™t even stay on topic himself. Why does inflation matter with regards to buying things that are virtually worthless because they are intangible. If youā€™re so insistent of using inflation as a factor, then what about the fact that rent, groceries, gas, lumber, etc. have all gone up in price recently?

Citation needed.

7 Likes

Tunisia flametroopers, rocket tanks, premium paratroopers, 5 man MG squads.

Just few examples of premium squads giving unique and not available in f2p advantages.
If p2w is drowning, this shit is waterboarding.

Also

you are poor too

only 2 rich people on earth right now, suck it poorfag

12 Likes

Once you unlocked all levels for both factions (which doesnā€™t take long at all with x4/x8 with premium account boost), the Stalingrad pack gives you absolutely nothing.
Right now you have the last opportunity to use that bonus and have 4-star squads ready once the new progression update drops.

He only has money because he doesnā€™t pay bills, or heā€™s living a pretty sad unfulfilling life if he has to go online to shame others for working for a living

9 Likes

After selling their paratroopers in Normandy at the current ridiculous asking price of $60.00 (on discount from $80.00)ā€¦ 6 months from now expect the following update from Gaijin:

"After a very productive Q&A with our community, weā€™ve listened to what you want. Thus, in the next big update that YOUā€™VE asked forā€¦ weā€™ve decided (with you) that paratroopers are too overpowered for what we (ALL) consider to be an infantry assault game. Thus, within the next 14 days parachutes will be removed from the paratrooper units and they will spawn on the ground like all other units; in addition, since they will no longer be dropping from the airā€”neither will their drop box. Thus, all additional tools and weapons that could be found in the drop box will be discontinuedā€¦ ā€œas keeping old bonuses is technically impossible after squads merge.ā€ But, you will be allowed to keep your paratrooper units for continued enjoyment in future battles.

In addition, we will continue to sell the paratrooper squads at significantly larger prices compared to the current combined offers. We appreciate your business here at Gaijin, and hope we can continue to extract large sums of money from your wallet.

Thank you for participating in what we like to callā€¦ The ā€œunethicalā€ cash grab. Gaijinā€”the company you can trust!"

9 Likes

No sale on Xbox? :frowning: