Extending the current Battle Pass season

What exactly is your problem with bipods? I use them fairly regularly

They increase dispersion. I don’t need more reasons but there are more.

8 Likes

I would like to know when the missing monocular scope and bayonets will be compensated

1 Like

Simply lazy that you don’t announce here🤷‍♂️we’ve been waiting weeks (almost a month actually) for an update of any kind thanks to the multiple Russian holidays you guys have been on and now you extend the current battle pass a week because you aren’t ready to drop the next one? Just lazy.

1 Like

Also don’t worry, next season pass will be shortened!
The Universal Gaijin Season Pass Release Schedule will make sure the uniform release time for all season passes across tittles.
If you wonder what normal schedule would be, check other Gaijin games.

Probably the complete rebuilding of the BP from the ground up.
Just take a look at the rewards, they aren’t very lucrative, half of the rewards are low amounts of silver.
All ecxept two orders/cards are less valuable than before the Merge.

I won’t list everything here, you can read the rest here if you are interested.

3 Likes

it does indeed…

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to officially announce the date we will be announcing the next announcement

3 Likes

I would have rather prefered if you extend the current event for a few days

You definitely got less this BP compared to last if you figure silver orders compared to Silver we get now. Almost no Weapon upgrade orders or Vehicle upgrades. The BP before, i would walk away with like 9 weapon upgrade orders. I think in the current one its either just one or two. I want to hope they make BP worth it and give you more than the last meager BP season we had. Ill definitely be on the fence about it. This BP will tell us a lot. If they get stingy like this current BP i probably wont invest in it anymore. Hoping they make it lucrative and worth it.

Atm we can say for sure that Darkflow cannot handle Gaijin’s Dagor engine well, otherwise we won’t have those recurring bugs time and time again.

3 Likes

Soon?
KP31 made in heaven

4 Likes

Can you at least confirm if price will be the same and that you will still be able to earn the 1000 gold from completing it?

I agree, that also being said; to complete challenges and events we had to play the game as if it was our job. Same with researching new things and other challenges for battlepass, holiday event, and our weekly challenges.

The holiday hit and I felt as if we were left in the dark and cold winter storm, given nothing but frozen ice for water and frozen fish for food. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Is she going back down to at least br 3?

6 Likes

I second your complaint. I agree so much. It is better to stand with the MG42 and short burst or the Bren than it is to use the bipod and mag/belt dump. Such an odd issue that we have in game.

Keep making your complaints and feelings on the issue known. One day we will see the change we call for! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Earn 1000 Gold doing what? I’ve never seen a reward anywhere for 1K gold. Please tell me where it is so I can see this myself, I truly am curious! :flushed:

Is your comment satire? Or will the battle pass actually be shortened?

woohooo… So excited to wait 1 more week…

1 Like

Of course someone flagged the comment.

1 Like