Extending the current Battle Pass season

Commanders, we are preparing to launch the new season of the Battle Pass with notable changes to the rewards and overall approach. We will tell you about the details in the announcement.

The current Battle Pass season will be extended by one week, until January 31st.

Don’t forget that even after finishing all levels of the current season you can still continue to complete battle tasks and get additional rewards!

Thank you for your patience.

23 Likes

I knew that was gonna happen

15 Likes

The lack of information about next season made it all clear, but they are working on a new approach, let’ see.

11 Likes

I hope you’re right because for some reason with every battle pass it’s always been extended.

8 Likes

Aren’t all battle pass extendable at this point?

9 Likes

Hope next battle pass gives us more silver

9 Likes

Yes but that’s within reason with how many times they’ve done it it’s getting a bit silly now

3 Likes

Why can’t you give us that information today?
Did you decide yesterday to make those changes? So you have no idea what the changes will be? Or what?

You are basically announcing an announcement.
I am not satisfied at all, it’s just weird.

51 Likes

Hmmm … how long are we looking for details? or are we going to just have it dropped on us on the 31st? Im hoping we get a heads up in terms of what they are sooner rather than later. The way the merge dropped was poor in terms of communication of when it would drop, and i’d like to see less of that.

4 Likes

See, this is my exact problem with the whole concept of this game and community, things are announced too late, or in the spot, we never know what are they taking care of or “fixing”, we ask for changes and get ignored or half ass fixes that last a second until they break again.

Everything is so hermetic.

17 Likes

Thank you, but does that mean we have to wait for our bug fixes, stretchy people, hats to side, tailgunners on D3, D41Y.

I have checked CBR and hardly any of my reported bugs have been reviewed, I provide videos I explain clearly and I can’t understand why people can’t differentiate between a valid bug post and “your game deleted my files and closed my game down” lol which got a response.

I think some of these helpers just pick the easiest, least efforts bugs, at least respond saying it is being worked on and put acknowledged, it is common sense and good practice imho

12 Likes

It would honestly be nice if they did some of that stuff instead of just Dropping it on us and just hoping everything goes well.

And I ran out of hearts again :heart:

4 Likes

Hmm, a change in the way the battlepass works? Now I am interested, why announce an announcement if not for it being something special?

Should we fear the worst or should we be thrilled?

4 Likes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Where is UPDATE???

6 Likes

Didn’t you like fumbling around in the dark and hoping for the best because that seems to be how they do things at this point.

and I do not know why there’s a limit on hearts :green_heart:

2 Likes

RIP 4 battlepasses a year, roadmap is ded.

I was hoping you would change battlepass rewards before merge, so we didn’t have battlepass full of 1000 silver rewards.

Now You have even more time, don’t drop the ball again (i have 0 expectations at this point)

3 Likes

Its Joever

1 Like

Soon we are gonna have announcements of upcoming announcing of an announcement

25 Likes

Please fix the Battle Pass levels after you reach level 75. It resets every couple of days or so back to level 75. Though not the most important bug in the game, I would like to know what level I manage to climb each season.

1 Like

The BP is only to level 75, I believe. After which are repeatable levels.

5 Likes