Extending the current Battle Pass season

Of course someone flagged the comment.

1 Like

SO FAR, the premium BP used to cost 900 gold, but if you completed enough levels the total amount of gold you earned back was 1000.

1 Like

On the topic of Battle Pass seasons, I havenā€™t ever purchased a Battle Pass because Iā€™m always uncomfortable paying for those kinds of things without verifying that it will be worth the cost.

So Iā€™ve played this season fairly consistently without upgrading to Premium and am sitting at Battle Pass level 71. Iā€™m thinking I should buy the battle pass and rake all the premium rewards. I see some useful things in there that Iā€™ve passed up, but Iā€™m still on the fence.

Can anyone sell the idea to me?

I can just say, if your getting up to that lvl, def should pay for it, to get the added that you missed out on.

Selling point, easy, the amount of gold you get back from BP, pays for the entire BP,
with 100 gold extra,
and if not like me, and blow it, as it comes back in, and you can save it, it pays for itself, and you will have it for next BP, where again, you get back the gold :smile:

PS. and you get 3x sets of tasks a day to do, took me just under 31 days to finish it, once over lvl 75 it just keeps giving silver, and XP boost.

How many of the Gold orders do you get for playing it for free?

Not sure myself, as i always pay for it

But point would be, that a normal GOLD order is worth 750 gold, so if by paying 900 Gold to get 5x gold orders, which ofc you get back, over the BP, the 900 +100

2 Likes

Sure, its a 1 time purchase (you get the gold back if you complete the BP) plus it sounds like you do play this game fairly often if you have 71 stages without premium pass.

You get 2 vehicle and a weapon gold order if I remember correctly.
Buying a vehicle gold order tank/plane alone would cost more than BP.
Vehicle gold orders are really useful because for example you can get PzIIIJ as Germany which is better than PzIIC new players start with.
Or another example, if you own grade 3 soviet tank squad (unlocked with T-34-85 (dt-5)) you can get max upgraded IS-1.

Basically temporarily skip progression and get better gear than what you could have.
Just make sure you have a squad that can equip the vehicle and also that the vehicle wonā€™t uptier you.
Same goes for gold order guns.

1 Like

Pixelated eyebrows and beards are back and here to stay?

They were normal at some point, then got broken, then got fixed, and now broken again?

7 Likes

The Merge brought some nice possibilities: they say lend lease tanks were often supplied with a crate of tanker weapons, so now we can actually have lend lease M4A2 Emcha with lend lease Tommy guns.

Nice.

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s whatā€™s I did immediately once merge dropped just to learn Soviets were still unplayable at that time.

1 Like

Are you someone who doesnā€™t know that beards grow?

Quite literally the very first Battle pass was extended by almost two weeks.

What does this mean?

I just discarded 3 Stamina levels to get Vitality and now trying to discard Health Regen, wtf is going on?

It means exactly what it says, you cant have tier 2 perks (aim and reload speed) without having some points placed in the tier one perks.

But I already have reload speed activated in the screenshotā€¦

Anyway I think I figured it out: itā€™s supposed to say ā€œyou canā€™t discard the perk because you need at least 6 points in Tier 1 to unlock stuff in 2 and 3ā€

its not a single reward but a total reward of all gold rewards within the BP.

Exactly, now just spend some silver, reset them, then add 6 green, then you can do your Vit
Or just spend 6 green, then discard the red ones till you get enough for VIt
:smile:
PS, i take stamina before Vit, lol 1 bullet to head, negates Vit :stuck_out_tongue:

I play Western Allies and just recently began playing Soviets from scratch as of the Merge.

Iā€™m looking to continue playing out the season as US, but expect Iā€™ll likely switch back to work on progressing my Russians. Iā€™m expecting my paratroopers and assaulters from the two latest events will be very beneficial to that task. But I donā€™t want to screw around with risking my rank here at the end while Iā€™m trying to finish my push up to Lieutenant General. Sitting at 148

2 Likes

Good luck with that!
If you need some help with that, you should try joining a clan or make topic in mess room.

76mm Sherman works fine but not the Soviet M3 since itā€™s a BR2 tank not BR5

I got it easily. I needed my son and my wife to stop playing Age of Empires 2 long enough for me to get a few rounds in lol.

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll be able to jump up any more ranks at this point with what little time is left. I might be able to get one more if I really tried to grind the 40 points out, but Iā€™m wanting to relax a little bit and just have fun.

1 Like

Just say Wololo and boom now they are blue and like Enlisted :grin: