Extending the current Battle Pass season

Pretty sad to see Gaijin give up on this project.

2 Likes

Who says they have given up? We know comms have always been poor, then all of a sudden we get new shiny toys and forget, until a few more weeks, months have passed and then we get frustrated again and start venting again.

This game makes enough money to keep it going trust me, expect bug fixes and pershings will be in next updateā€¦

7 Likes

Letā€™s wait and seeā€¦ This springā€¦

Been eagerly waiting for my babies a long, long timeā€¦

To think theyā€™re finally coming. I really hope itā€™s next update!

2 Likes

my good thanks for anything could you take care of? Yes, matchmaking again, I lowered all my squads to tier 3 because I was tired of playing tier 3 against tier 5, which I now play with tier 2 against tiers 5, Shermans Tiger 1, paratroopers, all the enemies with laser machine guns.
skinny how difficult can it be to prevent low tiers from playing against high tiers

I believe it comes down to, well if not enough players for said tier, then thereā€™s a chance, you get moved, to fill a match

I know how you feel its sucks

Believe i just had same sort of game, were i get thrown into BR 2-3?, or were they thrown into my BR V match.

Havenā€™t seen a match like this since being back, looks like they had 1-2 real people, and team of bots, even at 3 secs before game starts, it was looking like this.

2 Likes

I really hope they add an Italy/Sicily map this year. A river crossing and a mountain battle would be kickass

3 Likes

Bahahahaā€¦warthunder is adopting enlisteds constant event system (looks like it at a glance)

2 Likes

It would be about time we see some news regarding the next Battle Pass.

2 Likes

Its better than crafting eventsā€¦

3 Likes

It would be, except itā€™s going to be Enlisted style, endless chain of back-to-back events.

Donā€™t give them ideas

Yeahā€¦those were pure cancer.

Im actually happy about it

1 Like

its been a week since the announcement and we are yet to see any news.
We wont see any news during the weekend obviously, so I expect news on monday or another extension.
monday is the 29th and BP resets on 31st.
This last minute notice is annoying, I dont know what will get removed from BP shop, neither what to expect with new battle pass.

1 Like

I kinda liked the current BP formula. I canā€™t help but fear that whatever the new format, it will become more grindy and/or expensive.

4 Likes

Can you provide some extension details? Are we gonna get a second extension or just a new BP in the face? Can we expect some news?

1 Like

No-Memes-15

I came from WT to Enlisted because of the insane grinding and cashgrabbing in wt. if they introduse the same madness here im serten gonna leave here to. Please do not be tempted to do that Enlisted because WT are some how unike in consept but Enlisted have a small playerbase and has a lot of god compentitors. Btw hello Serpiko82, i remember you on the old WT forum.

1 Like

They must be working like crazy on the steam versionā€¦

1 Like

I fixed it for you.

10 Likes