Extending the Battle Pass!

And what exactly do you want? More rushed, unfinished and bugged content?
You can literally play any other game in meantime. You don’t have to play one single game (in this case Enlisted) every day.
In fact, that would be extremely unhealthy to your mental state.

4 Likes

Personally I would love the next major patch cycle to be dedicated to finishing/fixing/adjusting…no new stuff. But thats just me

3 Likes

Easy, more content and make it succulent. You can try to block the sun with your thumb but we are sitting on a mountain of spare exp points and the content is not keeping the pace.

I am not playing Enlisted right now, i was using the daily login at least to try to get some gold order, but there is nothing on the shop that i don’t already have on the same state but different paint job.

And i refuse to play Japan, it’s a walk on the park with maybe one game exception, i have a few planes to research there, but nothing else. Japan’s the faction i am saving for some “launch”, someday, somewhere…

PS: I don’t think playing a game one or two hours a day could be “extremely unhealthy to your mental state.”

So you want more rushed and unpolished content, thanks for answer.

5 Likes

Of course, every content must be rushed and unpolished… Get some sleep. You are fighting windmills.

Planes are invisible in Japan, a fix from almost a year ago. I do not expect or want anything to be honest.

Long story short, even fixes are rushed and unpolished, let’s ask the real questions then.

I’m pretty happy with the minor patches they have going weekly and the content drops alongside a major update. I just wish it was more content every 3 months.

I am liking the mini weekend events they do sometimes.

3 Likes

can you guys add the mkb42 walther back i literally bought the battle pass for it

1 Like

UNLEASH!!!
Screenshot_20240423-092621~2

3 Likes

All I see is 80% movement penalty.

6 Likes

Lest you forget unusable iron sights unless you are bipoded.

They are longer. But still seems not enough.
It’s even funny. They specifically extended the BP so that they had more time, but apparently it didn’t help. In any case, the main thing is that what they did was of high quality(as they can) and did not break the game.

1 Like

At this point I don’t even care.

I know you want that monster because of monster ROF, but be warned that it risks ending up like the Maxim-Tokarev. That one is a half disappointment and I keep one in my squad just for variety, because otherwise the previously unlocked RD-44 is superior in virtually every way.

1 Like

It’s funny how they didn’t even bothered to do proper reload animation. Instead they just put the weapon outside of camera view for the time of reloading.

Who is this We?

I still don’t have P-47, Corsair, Pershing, and all those Thompsons because playing Western Allies has been pain recently with zero iq teammates and there’s a lot to grind from Beaufighters and grenade launcher garands still.

It’s literally just a worse version of the H though.

I have been around since the first steps of the game, i guess “we” means almost everyone that is in the same spot that i am right now.

I still don’t have a few things from the Japan army as well, is not that the race is over, but the endline feels closer and closer, and i am not even one of the most dedicated players, i don’t even have a single premium squad.

I am playing enlisted for 1.5 year and already finished all factions. And I do have ±5 mils spare exps across all factions combined.
But I don’t need some artificial goals like achievements and so to continue enjoy the game.

Quite opposite, I finally experimenting with stuff I previously ignored because they never were meta or didn’t seem very enjoyable.
For example BR5 JP IV was a great surprise to me. A extremely enjoyable vehicle. And it is pretty decent as well.

I wanr fixes and polishing rather than some rushed content like APCs. They were released in completely hideous state. Not to mention, we still don’t have customization which was promised to come few weeks (or “soon” to be more precise) after the APC update.

5 Likes

It is my very first time on the forum just to scream my lungs out to fix the CHARGING BUG!!! before introducing any other useless crap!!! fixxxxx the CHARGING BUGGGG plzzzz!!! i really wish to play the game, my play time has been dramatically decreased, coz i always end up rage quitting when u really need to charge to save the point but end up hindered and penalized by walking slower than normal for a few seconds while holding my axe! it is simply HORRID!
and i am so sure it can be so easily fixed! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!??!

6 Likes

I do understand what you mean, i would like to see more fixes on things that has been broken for a long time as well, and when i call for more content i am not asking for more “new broken mechanics”, i am asking for more weapons, planes, tanks.

1 Like