Extending the Battle Pass!

The new season of the Battle Pass is just around the corner, commanders! Soon we will announce all the new stuff in it: we will tell you about the new unique soldiers, the improved rewards for levels, and we will show you the weapons and the vehicles with unique camouflages for gold orders.

The current season of the Battle Pass will be extended by two weeks, until May 15th.

Remember, once you finish the 75th level of the Battle Pass, you can still continue to complete tasks and earn additional nice rewards!

14 Likes

received_221535447720809
You better use that time to make rewards interesting

Fix queues!

12 Likes

Wow, that was unexpected …

9 Likes

Nice, one day before the release of Ghost on Tsushima on steam.
Seems like I am gonna try out new BP stuff for quite some time.

1 Like

I expect great things from the new Battle Pass like squad order, vehicle camo order and a huge amount of silver

3 Likes

no offense, but i hope this announcement will not ending up being a nothingburger like the last one.
where not a whole lot changed despite it’s various initial claims.

and we’ve got less silvers for 6 hats which are kinda hated by most people as those should have been inside the customization rather than limited to a number that cannot and won’t even cover/fill squads with at least 7 or 9 soldiers. not to mention, for a single faction…

but we’ll see…

either way, this M26 is looking great.

19 Likes

Yep, me as well, but I guess that (as usual) we will have to wait a little bit more while farmer the meh rewards of lvl 75+

3 Likes

Nice. Good pointing out.

Now I am expecting at least female GO soldier for USSR. Nothing less.

4 Likes

_V$Z4GI5V(%6~TFFZXH9VSG
no surprise, they re always late. you better make something we like.

7 Likes

My friend was just joking about YET ANOTHER DELAY, and here we are

15 Likes

to be fair, in the past, they advertised gold order soldiers as " unique " with just few scratches on the face :skull:

that’s why making a vague announcement doesn’t really thrill people before actually inspecting the item in question.

and… not so jumpy on the hurray.

i could be wrong, but every season has been delayed of one or two weeks.
not even joking.

sort of a ritual at this point.

but whatevs

7 Likes

Isnt that skin off a jumbo? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“battlepass has been extended” is the default state of the battlepass at this point. When is it not extended?

24 Likes

Not again. I hope they don’t remove again item from the shop because the choice is already limited and yet we don’t have the additionnal slot for premium squad.

3 Likes

Does it says “in the mood” or “in the hood”? I am blind.

3 Likes

mood xd

2 Likes

That more a pershing

wait…nope it was the 76mm battle pass sherman

5 Likes

Why are battle passes then NOT LONGER if they know theyre always late by 2-4 weeks???
Just add some sweet rewards for repeating the pass or add extra level,

Odd to me they dont learn

10 Likes

SOON means 23 days of radio silence.
Can we have sneak peak at least? C’mon don’t just leave us hanging like that.

11 Likes