New Battle Pass: Second Season of 2024

With all that work of adding Gold Camos, how about change the way Camos work and ADD them to the Vehicles we have, instead of having multiple Vehicles of Same.
And add the same system for camouflages for Vehicles that you have for Soldiers already, I can’t believe we don’t have that, it should honestly be a top priority at this point, to make the game consistent and make any sense.
Just like Soldier the frikkin Vehicles need to be adapted to the Campaign Maps aswell.
Winter Camo for Moscow, Summer Camo for Normandy, Desert for Tunisia and so on. WHY isn’t this feature already there?? get your lazy asses on it already!

9 Likes

Exactly.

How this wasn’t obvious when the Merge was even announced is beyond me.

This is such a basic feature for a game where you have Africa and Russia with the same tank.

Even BF1942 could do it in 2002.

Not to mention that we’re also still waiting for ANY and RANDOM numbers on turrets alongside crosses and stars.

Again, something BF1942 devs could do.

23 Likes

Or just give us more free decals (grind small missions or no grind), and open up the vehicle customization like in warthunder. WITHOUT the egregious monetization we currently have rn.

1 Like

USSR is teeming with gold order mg soldiers, for example. I just hope they don’t make snipers into a BP theme.

The same happened to sdkfz 251/9 with short 75mm.
It wasn’t out yet but ppl were already complaining so it’s BR was increased.

2 Likes

but this is barely a theme at all.

i thought the whole theme was supposed to mean something.

the profile picture is not a machinegunner… but a pilot.

which… even in the first ““themed bp”” the hat didn’t made much sense as it wasn’t really related to submachineguns ( irony, you couldn’t fit a single submachinegun squads due to being made of 7 soldiers and not 6 ) i guess the poster, but even there… that was a stretch.

like… they are literally making stuff up as they go:

out of the paragraph, only half has been " true " with the weapons and vehicles.

where’s the " new unique soldiers " ?

where are the improved levels ?

like, it’s the definition of a nothing burger.

2 Likes

Don’t worry guys there are still a few possible soviet
BR2 MGs that arent in the game like:

KB-P 180 LMG
DPM-36 LMG
Simonov RPS-3 LMG
Bulkin TKB-335 LMG
Akulinin TKB-336

3 Likes

Lol I JUST GOT IT

:ok_hand: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yep. Just that it should have come with a French MG squad as a part of an event. It feels woefully out of place in the hands of the Allies. Like it is the Germans who should most probably get the Chatellerault since they also get access to the MAS-36.

Was hoping they would learn to keep BP vehicles fair
The weapons are fine but vehicles… could’ve add them
images - 2024-04-27T194134.146
images - 2024-04-27T194009.361

15 Likes

Paper Tigers?

1 Like

Paper mache but yea i guess it “technically” paper tiger (wait i think i confuse it with something similar from US but i forgot what it is)

That Pz4J is a Finland tank, why is it using Iron Cross?

2 Likes

Because the Finnish hakaristi is a swastika to and any type of swastika are censored in Enlisted and replaced with the iron cross (axis) or another national symbol (other nation)

that quite sad tbh i quite like the blue swastika

1 Like

Of course no swastikas, but since Italian planes are not using Iron Cross and British vehicles are not using Whit Stars,

R-C.jpeg

Isn’t this a better choice for keeping history accuracy while not being too social justice?

(while European developers never censored Rising Sun flags)

4 Likes

I wish to the game has a full censor and decensor option

7 Likes

Do you see Finland factions? That’s tank is used by German squad anyway so there is not motive to add Finnish symbol

He needs a thicker mustache to fit the look better

I believe it has?
There is a “harmonization” mode which literally censored everything (though not updated).

The last time I used it, it even blocked team chat including fast quotes like “need rally point”.