New Battle Pass: Second Season of 2024

It is unlikely that the game will add an independent faction, France, anytime soon. I think France should be part of the Allies first, adding weapons and squads, then after enough content is added, they should take over our progress and become independent.
So for now enjoy that LMG. :grin:

1 Like

No barrel ribs on the M1922? But thatā€™s the best part!

2 Likes

Next BP is 2 vehicle GO right? cause the current one is 2 weapon GO im pretty sure, will check later to confirm

1 Like

Yes, but worse one without HMG

2 Likes

Funny how Darkflow employees are always working on days that are considered workdays in Russia and almost never there on Russian offdays, despite being Latvian ( or was it Hungarian?) company.

Whether itā€™s Latvia or Russia, they are closed on Saturdays, right? :thinking:

27.04 is a workday in Russia this year.
Dunno about Latvia.

2 Likes

Please get back on-topic and avoid derailing from the original topic :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Anyway, on weekdays James can be found on the forum 24 hours a day, so it is likely that he is working without sleep.
In Japan, there is a word ā€œwork like a horseā€.
James is a pony who works like a horseā€¦
For our happy game lifeā€¦Thank you James. :sob:

BTW, are you going to re-sell the old BP weapons?
I would like an extra M2A1 carbineā€¦

2 Likes

As much as new low BR MGs are nice, thereā€™s little point in buying MGs in general as long as mounting them on a bipod makes them LESS accurate.

And the changes in the test server donā€™t solve the problem, they even make it worse apparently. Breaking accuracy even when prone mounting, and visual recoil obstructing the view of the front sight.

9 Likes

I think they will fix that thing, I donā€™t think it was intentionally designed that way. Maybe.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been ā€œwaiting for a fixā€ sinceā€¦ how long? 2 years? 3?

3 Likes

that mighta been a nice tech tree one too sooth over the madsen hatersā€¦

13 Likes

Well, Euthymia acted like this shouldnā€™t be a thing. And was surprised it is still bugged on test server.

Hopefully itā€™s going to get fixed before the release of next update.

2 Likes
  1. Blame Kalashnikov, the anything longer than 15rds had feeding issues. (hence DP pan mags)
  2. I presume its accuracy and ergonomics will be very good, currently Soviet 2 is Breda if ur pre merge or the hoooooorrrrible Madsen (which is accurate out to 10m)
1 Like

Looks like too late, Madsens curse will go on

@James_Grove , maybe DP-38 Jap feed pattern for Soviets BR2, since u took the MG35 idea already??

8 Likes

I like how the Kalashnikov MG has the mp40 stock too, but just a little more reinforced.

1 Like

We donā€™t know, but we can enjoy the wait; if it takes three years, the fun lasts for three years. :smiley:

yep.

just as predicted:

acting like gold order machinegunners are" a new thing "ā€¦

wowā€¦

for the rest though, bp vehicles looks alright. and interested in that french lmg.

butā€¦ dissatisfied.

however, i hope those 6 cosmetic items has disappeared considering no announcements.
( andā€¦ i really hope so )

anyway, props for at least telling ahead of time the rewards and not likeā€¦ the day before.

7 Likes

Since itā€™s basically a prototype fantasy gun, you might as well make it 20 round mag which is the standard lowest ammo count for mgs. Makes no difference in this case. :man_shrugging:

1 Like