New Battle Pass: Second Season of 2024

that quite sad tbh i quite like the blue swastika

1 Like

Of course no swastikas, but since Italian planes are not using Iron Cross and British vehicles are not using Whit Stars,

R-C.jpeg

Isn’t this a better choice for keeping history accuracy while not being too social justice?

(while European developers never censored Rising Sun flags)

4 Likes

I wish to the game has a full censor and decensor option

7 Likes

Do you see Finland factions? That’s tank is used by German squad anyway so there is not motive to add Finnish symbol

He needs a thicker mustache to fit the look better

I believe it has?
There is a “harmonization” mode which literally censored everything (though not updated).

The last time I used it, it even blocked team chat including fast quotes like “need rally point”.

French gun and Finnish tank?
I hope DF is foreshadowing.

2 Likes

Because it was not Japan that blitzed them.

But there is no option to censorship off.

2 Likes

Nazi symbols in Europe are the same as those of the Japanese army and the Republic of China in China.
They are all content that cannot exist

maybe one day texture mod can become a thing then people might make “uncensored” mod (altho texture mod might make problem too i guess)

I’m genuinely surprised that it wasn’t the BP they had to extend BP for but the new QoL update we get along side.

Or the uncensored version still contains unnecessary censorships, but Gaijin is very timid in that regard, remember the GO panther drama just a year ago?

1 Like

1 Like

@James_Grove There is no information on the BP stage rewards, only BP shop items so will rewards stay the same?

I would rather they put it on the shelves on time
Instead of delaying the time just for boring stunts or to look like you are trying hard.

isnt that 2 year ago? but then again i didnt really notice that drama tbh

How they are paper tigers I dont understand maybe the number arebut like out of 500 tigers some are bound to have paintings
Tiger II 300

Tiger 233
which is shown image above
and bunch more though the RO1 is for SLA 16 which if not mistaken only 1 was built

4 Likes

If they allow custom skins than this may be possible, but i don’t think modifying textures for map assets ever existed in any Gaijin games, like WT.

idk man i think i got it confuse with a game or something i have been playing a lot of wolfenstein lately (and many other game)

1 Like