New Battle Pass: Second Season of 2024

HONHONHONHON Hope its something good

1 Like

I am half looking forward to it and half afraid of it.
Perhaps this update will give the U.S. military a powerful automatic weapon. And the player base will lean toward the US military.
And the Germans and the Japanese will die.
The player base is the most important issue in Enlisted. It is the issue that needs to be resolved with the highest priority.

I’m not the one talking about seperate nations, and for factions I believe I said

In addition,

We have a Ha-Go used by Royal Thai Army but equipped by IJA in-game and it keeped all its symbols;

And German tanks used by Italians also keeped all their symbols.

My suggestion is just to change the Iron Cross to the White and Blue cycles (or remove the Ps.211-1 for alternate options).

After all I have no idea why the Germany after the merge didn’t changed its name to “United Axis Army” as map ending quotes do (yeah, don’t forget the Romanian planes), same for USA and Allies (as we do have Australian squads and vehicles).

I guess this SBD-3 was equipped by New Zealanders, but I haven’t found the actual plane yet.

2 Likes

there was some minor changes in it, you will see it.

3 Likes

This one perhaps.

4 Likes

How much base ammo? I hope it is 30 + 90, like in Type 11

2 Likes

Dauntless with roundels?? I didnt think britain operated any? Kiwis?

is there gonna be new gold smg or still the same as before?

It better be John

2 Likes

Is there anything to be added that is not in the OP’s announcement?

As much as i love seeing finnish equipment in this game i have to say that adding finnish panzer 4 was a bad choice. Finlands panzer 4s were mostly used during lapland war against germans and now we see then being used by the germans. There are hundreds of better alternatives for panzer 4 j skins. I will still buy it so my finnish tankers can get an actually finnish tank

1 Like

yes the T20 early gonna be TT weapon that why the US might be winning next BP

Not only that but also the fact that next major event gonna reward allies (T34-100 and the British plane)(DF where are Jap and US, assault engs)

1 Like

Isn’t that already in BP?

1 Like

The bp one is late but the newer one is early version. Probably just slight difference like as 44 model 4 and as 44 model 5

5 Likes

Hoh~.

you know im gonna grind for that T20E

If this is coming to Techtree, then the money and ticket I paid for BP’s T20E1 was a waste.

And the U.S. soldier will almost be like a Cold War soldier with an M14. :neutral_face:

It’s a WW2 game, right?

2 Likes

cool
Sounds like nothing to get overly excited about, but still good news.

3 Likes

Soviets with ak 47s in berlin

1 Like