New Battle Pass: Second Season of 2024

Could the T20 early and SIG KE 7 be the weapons for the Assault Engineers? But again that can’t be the case since the SIG is listed as a BR III weapon in the test server.

and the SIG KE7 is an MG apparently so it weird ngl

1 Like

He should be added when MG IVs are added to the game. Base perk +200% vitality coupled with the Stinger as a gold order weapon. :heart:

1 Like

TaYVkp

11 Likes

Wish they could have gone with the Hyde 1944 Carbine or the Thompson 1923 Automatic Rifle instead.

5 Likes

How does the performance of mg35 compare to mg13, and can it be used as a superior substitute for mg13

Yeah.
Yeah…
In any case, it’s a prototype that has never been officially adopted by the military.
Maybe we have to accept that BR5 is a fantasy world.

3 Likes

Is there still no further news regarding the re-release of “enlisted” on Steam? Are they still negotiating with Steam?

5 Likes

Well, the gold one has a bipod, and will most likely have less recoil.

same. I never miss an elite battle pass season. especially when they give nice free profile pics

1 Like

I hope someday they bring back the premium Po2 night witch squad. removing one of the only 2 current female soviet squads in the game was really really stupid of the developers.

3 Likes

and the moroccan tbh if only i have realize they were french i would have bought them but too bad i hope they come back someday

The BP Ki 84 Ko is
Lieutenant Takata’s aircraft

8 Likes

I’ve always been curious if I missed a French Legionnaire unit or if one just has never been added. It seems shockingly obvious to me that there should be a French Foreign Legion unit (or two) for Tunisia and it would obviously be really nice if an expanded Med Theater would be forthcoming.

A French Legion squad seems like extremely low hanging fruit for a future event…maybe one to go with a certain French machine gun next season.

3 Likes

Paper tiger?
233 we could’ve very much had
images - 2024-04-27T235106.841

3 Likes

Yes, I too am eagerly awaiting the participation of the French squad.

2 Likes

Most likely he meant RO1 which is skin for Sla 16 in WT

And that we are stuck deep within it.

2 Likes

And there is no upgrade fee.
Yeah, in all seriousness, I welcome the addition of T20 to the tech tree.
It will enhance my fantasy deck.

1 Like

I’m just asking whether you’re requesting skins (yay) or paper tigers like 10.5 cm Tiger 2 or Sla 16 Tiger 2 (ew).

1 Like