Enlisted Returns to Steam!

The thing is, Like the Federov MG is just a Federov Assault Rifle pretending to be a MG (which is why its BR 5)

The Type Hei LMG is just a Type Hei Automatic Rifle (BR 5) pretending to be an MG

so why its at BR 4 is…is a bit off

3 Likes

Ehh okay, I could see a -20% penalty for it then. Overall I don’t think it not having a speed debuff is a huge deal, especially since Americans already are over-powered against the Japanese, but adding one would bring it more in line with other LMGs.

1 Like

I mean IRL the Hei Automatic prototype was being developed as more of an extremely light machine gun anyway

I dont doubt that. Just pointing out in “Enlisted” it has more in common with the Automatic rifle class than it does with the machine gun class.

but this is starting to happen with the last premiums, The last Soviet Radio squad weapons had more in common with sniper weapons than ever before. And USA Rocket Artillery in Engineering squad. Lines are starting to blur (to be fair their have been anomalys for a while, Assualt rifle snipers, Scoped Machine guns…etc)

3 Likes

I think to a degree it’s kind of necessary. Premium squads should have something unique about them to make them worth while, but at the same time I think every nation should be balanced with them.

The Hei LMG is still a cool idea, and I’m glad to see it in-game, although if it was up to me I might have made it part of a Japanese Engineer Squad instead. Let the Japanese paras have something else, like maybe the paratrooper variant of the Type 99 LMG with a shorter barrel, pistol grip and removable stock.

4 Likes

Dose anyone know how to change language in steam version? i can’t fine the language options in game.

I agree especially with such a hefty price tag! I worry that the developers are going to ruin the game completely with the steady stream of P2W content. I honestly don’t see how they keep everything balanced if your selling victories instead of victories based on skill.

1 Like

For most Steam games, you have to change it from the Steam launcher (right-click on the game, properties, languages) I don’t have the game on Steam but I guess it should be like that.

1 Like

I have the client version, what is the advantage of steam?

Awesome! Thanks, mate! :saluting_face:

I’m glad to announce that problem with linking, when players in Enlisted and War Thunder used different Gaijin accounts, one of which was already linked by Steam, have been fixed.

Your progress in WT will not be affected by the linking - it applies to the game. So you can safely link your account with the progress in Enlisted to Steam as well.

9 Likes

I’m downloading the Enlisted for Steam as I type. I always worry about linking accounts because I have had original accounts messed up this way, but I am sure it will be cut and dry. If not, I will be here bitching. :rofl:

1 Like

Was wondering that myself

Steam version has a kind of ‘auto login’ feature, while in the client version you need to click login.

So another question I’m wondering is does enlisted “dlc” get discount on some of those steam discount thing (idk what they are call I only know that sometimes game and dlc will get discount on steam)

Cause if they do I might actually go on steam (maybe)

A 10kg machine gun should receive a 50% speed reduction.
What I want to emphasize is that it is different from those ordinary machine guns weighing 10kg (like MG42). The Type Hei LMG has a serious forward center of gravity issue, which makes this weapon more difficult to control than other machine guns, but this is not reflected at all in the game.
Generally speaking, the further back the center of gravity of a gun is, the easier it is to control. Devs are so wrong thinking that the additional weight at the barrel would reduce recoil.

6 Likes

And what if the shield gets blown off? It wouldn’t make any sense for weapon to have 50% movement penalty for pure gimmick that’s long gone.

Just put it on BR5, that’s all.

Hi Enlisted players, you can simply create a directory symbolic link to the original Enlisted game folder to achieve the same result. No need to copy paste the whole folder, thus saving disk storage. Check the tutorial here: Using symbolic link to save Steam version Enlisted's disk usage

Then go back to 25% speed penalty just like BARs

Agree, met one of these in match. Deflect t20 rounds lol.

1 Like