Economic changes implemented

I hope we’ll get option to convert spare exps to silvers.

I am huge pathological spender and I would love to spend every resource I have.

1 Like

Gaijin is no longer Russian

When selling excess soldiers (only managed to sort USSR and Germany :smiling_face_with_tear:) I was also faced with the dilemma of selling tier 1-2 soldiers that had pre-merge perks, and most of them were circumventing the 6 basic perks rile, utilizing their full potential.

Also I couldn’t pull the trigger on a couple of tier 1 legends who carried me through early Moscow and Berlin in 2021 – I remembered their names and couldn’t dare to sell them.

3 Likes

nice man i got my M26 pz4 and russian truck

1 Like

Very nice. This might be the best update post-merge so far, with the American gun sight fix in a close second.

3 Likes

Didn’t they wrote we would eventually? :thinking:

I hate boxes but voluntarily conversion is something quite appealing to me! Hopefully (real) soon.

2 Likes

It’s possible.

It’s just me being lazy, classic.

2 Likes

New Eco changes have been fantastic. Even losses (when played on any team queue) make significant amounts of silver and weapons/soldiers are actually affordable. Pretty much every Enlisted community save I’m in has had mostly positive things to say about this.

Keep cooking like this. This is what players like to see.

4 Likes

I guess the BRs need to be displayed here?

Instead of some having “BR I”, “BR”, just “B” and nothing at all?

Also, didn’t pistols have stars/power levels?

1 Like

E.g. like this level 1 assaulter chad

Or like this legend who Gotthard

Gaijin hasnt been russian for a while. Its assets are in Hungary and a its devs are in EU, armenia and uae.

I want my guy to look like Admiral Rachel Levine

2 Likes

Yup, me too. Extra soldiers, guns, everything i didnt need.

What’s up with the new random weapons order?

Why are my PPSh-41s separated by a few other guns?

1 Like

They seem to be separated by upgrade levels :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks to this change of economy, I have begun the great hunt for perfectly rolled soldiers yet again (mainly for lineups I do not play very often)

I have to admit that this man is indeed a perfect catch. His name and stats are absolute perfection.

3 Likes

So, are all the players who have been grinding this game since it came out going to get some type of compensation for what they have been grinding for the last number of years?

the amounts change and al of us players that have been grinding this stuff since it has come out just get screwed. Like look at the difference in the amount of XP it is to grind this stuff. Its not in the hundreds of thousands anymore to get a Tier 3 item so where’s the compensation to the players that have had to grind outrageously to get up to rank 4 and 5 ?

and the equipment/vehicles are a quarter of the price??? Wheres some type of SOMETHING back to the all the players that ground out and PAID TOP SL for the stuff?

They Ban you and start make you start a new account :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: