Economic changes implemented

Commanders! The changes we announced yesterday are now in effect. You can now unlock equipment faster and cheaper than before, while also getting nice bonuses for excelling in battles or by letting the matchmaker decide which country needs more players.

• Faster progression: research requires fewer experience points
  • Reduced prices: both purchase and and upgrade prices are now lower
  • Bonus for Battle Heroes: earn extra Silver by doing well in battles
  • Bonus for “Join any team”: earn extra experience and Silver for using it

OTHER CHANGES

• Restored the temporarily reduced reward for repairing allied vehicles to 55 points.
  • Rolled out a system in test mode for collecting feedback directly in-game from new players.
61 Likes

Protest! In yesterday’s DEV preview, the specific time of the update project was not stated. And the developers did not respond to my and other players’ questions about the time.
Please compensate the relevant players for the loss of 500k~1000k silver coins!
Or roll back the server!

Before the announcement was released, the program had already forced players to update and take effect.
The developer did not inform players of the countdown after the announcement was released yesterday.
And the developer knew that the incident happened on a weekday, not a weekend.
The developer deliberately hid the countdown of the huge change from consumers, which was less than 24 hours.
This is inhumane and illegal.
The German Consumer Rights Protection Ordinance requires businesses to provide consumers with complete, accurate, and fair information and to provide consumers with effective assistance and services.

I just ask developers to fulfill their obligations and responsibilities in the regulations to provide accurate and fair information.
So don’t deliberately threaten consumers.

To reiterate: I like the developer’s update content and lightning speed this time.
But it is obvious that in this incident, the developer deliberately concealed the countdown from consumers, took advantage of information gaps and time differences, and prevented consumers from maximizing their interests, and other premeditated behaviors.
And to a certain extent, the developer’s actions this time may violate consumer protection laws or regulations in many countries or regions, or there are legal risks. If it is convenient, you can consult your respective lawyers.

8 Likes

Glad i sent all my spare soldiers “to the rear” last night :rofl:

11 Likes

So has the abuse of this mechanics been resolved?

In some specific way, yes.

9 Likes

What?

Good! I hope infantry and tank cooperation will be rewarded more in the future

8 Likes

Or rollback your entire account progress so you can enjoy the new prices to it’s full extent

24 Likes

First time? If you knew DF, you would know that SOON™ means between “in next 5 minutes” to “in next year or two”

10 Likes

You know you are just a joke right?

7 Likes

Nice Job DF and that was hell of fast I didnt have time to sell all of my soldiers but I am happy with changes thx

1 Like

That was fast.

7 Likes

Call the UNO or Den Haag.

2 Likes

BTW any plans to make event for VJ day even a small one would be appreciated

4 Likes

Remove soldier perk RNG, and I’d have nothing to complain about for the economy rework.

11 Likes

Victory over Japan?

5 Likes

Show the +20% winning bonus next to the “Join any team” button at the main menu screen.

13 Likes

It is already there

16 Likes

Yes both 15 of august which was the day that emperor broadcasted the surrender of Japan & 2nd of September which was the day that peace treaty was signed are called VJ day

4 Likes

These changes came lightning fast.
I guess the threat of us making hundreds of thousands of silver by cheesing with soldiers speeded up things, nah Im just kidding.

Anyway wonderful changes.
Im not saying that I spent 2 hours yesterday selling all my reserve soldiers but I have more than 2 million silver and Im going on a shopping spree the moment I get home.

4 Likes