Coming Soon: Economy Changes

Says it right on the stats

Ah yes clicking every possible relevant weapon. Great UI design…

It should be visible directly on the tech tree.

Why are you clicking on every single weapon all at once? Check it when it’s relevant. Ain’t gotta spend 30 minutes seeing exactly what every gun is and memorizing it. Look at it right before researching it or something. Ain’t that hard

1 Like

These are all good changes, however my biggest problem with the grind in the game was and still is with the squad upgrades. Some squads require over 15k xp for a single level upgrade. And given how many levels the squad can have maxing out a squad can take weeks. Bit what also confuses me is that some squads only require a miniscule fraction of xp other squads need. I think the squad progression needs to be standardized and the average time needed to upgrade squads should be reduced.

2 Likes

What about people who bought lots of stuff just yeasterday? It’s lots of wasted silver right now.

not?
What are the prices of pistols and Katana swords? no change?

The thing is they randomly pulled early and late game squads from the campaigns to fill in the tree. So some “early” unlocks now are old late game squads that need more for the first level than early squads needed for the last 5 levels combined

They need to fix and standardize them across the factions, however, what are now end game squads should still be monumental tasks to get done. Just for the fun of it

1 Like

katana are with melee weapon change

Dang that sucks
Welp have fun with the new prices

1 Like

And I wouldn’t be surprised if it hits suddenly in the middle of a work day, as it happened with the Merge where I missed out on the “buy Stalingrad/Pacific 4-star soldiers and sell them after merge for millions of income” strategy

2 Likes

welp i already did it a second ago went from 300k to 730k pog

1 Like

Random joining should be limited to between two opposing factions,as few players can equip all four factions at the same time, and the map styles of different campaigns vary greatly, which still leads to many players giving up the option of random joining.

For example, when you wanted to experience the Soviet German War, you were thrown into the Pacific theater……

We need an option to randomly join only the two factions I have chosen, instead of randomly joining one of the four factions.

At the same time, the experience required for team upgrades should also be reduced, as it is very difficult to upgrade third and fourth level teams now.

Well I kept telling anyone who would listen to just have faith and stick to this game cause it’s the best we got and here yall are proving me right.

This is how you do feedback with your community. We aren’t happy cause this is basically extra stuff for free but finally I don’t have to groan when I run into something from the merge I can’t research past without going around 200k rp deep… just to buy something I already started on pre-merge

2 Likes

Example: I completely missed that all german t3 mps are BRII, when I tried out all the BRII stuff to figure out which I like best and only realized it, after being done testing the BRIII bold actions and semi automatics. Now I check out everything at least one tier ahead.

It’s very likely not that difficult to implement a visual indicator for BR on the tech tree icons and would be a great quality of life feature for me. Now it would be even better if weapon tier would be equal to BR and weapons would be moved if BR changes, but that would prolly be a way more difficult thing to implement.

1 Like

Funny since between events and challenges I seem to always have it when I need it or will within a game or two. It was the RP costs for some things getting me down that this really helps with. I’ve stuck to Germany mostly because it was the least Helter Skelter tree I have post merge.

Now I feel more inclined to actually research some Allies and Jap stuff again. It won’t suck as long only have mostly PPSh squads mixed with Mosins. Having a couple BARS matched with Springfields etc etc.

Most of all my Panzer IV J will probably start seeing action again next to my MG-42 Early squad to really maximize this… I need to invest in premium again

NOWAYING
Devmans be listening?!
POG

1 Like

And I still spend casually thousands of silver every few days.

This whole undo perk system is a huge money sink - rerolling should be completely free, it feels like a scam.

Also sometimes I wanna try out vertical vs horizontal perks on different weapons, or play around with reload speed perk.

Not being able to switch these things around seems like a big missed opportunity to me - which makes me feel like a much deeper customization system could be added.

Bad changes.

Even now f2p players can hoard hundreds of thousands of silver ( Made my first purchase after being f2p for more than 2 years ), and more silver for players means less incentive to buy premium account and premium squads, which means - less earnings for Developers.

All this will have negative impact on quality of the game.

1 Like

Lol why should you worry about dev’s earning when they are fine about it.
I think you are just a P2W player that hates F2P player.

8 Likes