Made my first purchase after being f2p for more than 2 years

I couldnt be happier!

11 Likes

Enjoy! :smiling_face:

1 Like

214 000 silver… and people still demand more and more from Developers :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

I got over 10M, how it feels being poor?

6 Likes

I have 1 000 000 M :-1:

Literally spend 2 times that in single day lol, thats poor as hell

Yeah we must be, i earned like 500k on premium and with premium squads since merge, but got like 12M for buying right stuff before it.

Literally would have to play 6 years to get to same amount i accumulated from leftover resources before the merge

This must mean economy is better

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I would have even less if i would upgrade my guns. More silver is always welcome especially when the veteran box gets added

Have fun with it! And may the emperor be with you!

2 Likes

Thanks!

Now that DOES speak to me :thinking:

You’re joking, right?

1 Like

First purchase and the most p2w squad out there. Well played.

2 Likes

According to few bright individuals on this forum, my take you quote would be 100% truth.

I am hopefull you won’t read enough of posts here to see them, as i wish well to you but be warned.

Some people really believe that.

I am not one of those people, and it’s sad this obvious level of sarcasm could be passed as truth here

1 Like

212k silver is nothing it’s not even enough to crew a single infantry squad with T20s and soldiers with optimal perks (16/16/16 or more)

Here is my silver:

and my xp
Silver gain is a joke and i can’t afford anything after selling most of my assaulter iv soldiers.

1 Like

Thanks!

Ok? You want us to feel sorry that you have to work to min/max?

dam you bought them at full price? that quite ballsy ngl im just gonna wait for sale

All good, all good, that’s why I asked. :wink: Sometimes, it’s hard to pick up sarcasm as, as you say, some people actually believe the economy is great in this game.