Changes suggested after testing the update

oh-no

5 Likes

I don’t think anything should be limited numerically in game. I find nothing is really OP considering this game a has a high TTK

You can take out a flame trooper just as easily as they can take you out.

Even then the flame trooper has to survive long enough to get close to the objective

1 Like

Pay the most casualties, spend the most energy to rush ahead to win and be condemned?What’s wrong with this game? I remember that people in other games are condemning snipers who can’t help. Why?Not only will I be beaten by tanks and bomber(Of course, I will be roasted by fire), but you will also get this treatment.Thanks, I’m tired.I have to rest in the back.

Indeed, the pursuit of victory makes me tired and I shouldn’t care about it.

It’s very dramatic in here.

Like, if you can’t run 4 assaulter squads the game is ruined! Oh… my…

:rofl:

3 Likes

I totally agree and its not like they cant spawn an arty squad with 3 ppl call in arty suicide their squad and come back with another flametrooper, ppl do that all the time

The saltiest thread in the sea, delicious

2 Likes

I’m just glad they removed the MKb simply because it’s an assault rifle and should only be for Assaulters

It’s nice to have little changes

1 Like

Id go for a 1 lockout also. Just not on the deck.

Id extend the unavailability of the squad you lost for 3 spawns, to the squad “type” for 3 (or 2) respawns. (and split vehicles into light, medium and heavy)

That would actually make variety lol… …that would go down reeeeeeeeeally well lol (not)

2 Likes

That’s the thing! You guys forgot about what the game is for in the first place: Fun. It should prevail before pursuit of victory. You won’t receive praise for being good in a video game. So, better enjoy it instead, eh?

2 Likes

I nor quite yet there. It’ll start once I have everything in the game. Until then, I’m in a pseudo coma state called grind. :face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

I just play engineers with semis and mostly aggro tanks

My guy I only bought Stalingrad full access because you said it was going away and that squad would stay the same. Would never have bought it if I knew that was a lie. It is hard to balance but an mg45 squad with an engineer is also hard to balance. Paratrooper squads hard to balance. The German Bar squad that isn’t in the store anymore is just as hard to explain “why do they get that” as the 2 squads per faction we get. Its essentially 2 premium squads with engineers that have early stg but don’t get the benefit xp gain from being premium. I just hate being on the receiving end of having paid content promised and promoted with a final sale be deleted from the game. Its just bad business practice and as someone who both advocates for the game and buys premium because I think the game is well made and cared for it is very disappointing when I see such poor business practice.

6 Likes

I’d say remove the restrictions of squad cycling.
F2P players get 3 of each squad eventually anyways. Most players with extra squads from pre merge have rank 1, 2 and 3 somewhere anyways so would have been able to run 3 of 1 squad already with or without the excess squads. I don’t see how “new players” are negatively affected more after the merge than before. Thats like saying “new players have unlocked less, it’s unfair”. Well duh, it’s a grindy game, you need to unlock stuff…like multiple squads of the same type.

The Stalingrad stuff, now we can’t keep the extra slots AND the ability for assault rifles on engineers?

More and more promises taken away that were paid for :frowning:
better give some good compensation.

7 Likes

no fuc_k you Nazis! they always can use MG 42, and they cry for Russians having automatic weapons? fuc_k you !!

---– only Nazis like this idea of removing Engineers from using automatic, which means is not balanced—---- many players like to play nazi cause they admire the axis --- but the truth is that Russia made pretty cool weapons too

--Keep it balanced–- Nazis always have their MG 42 for Christ sake!!

Fully agree … Broken Promises produce negative vibes.
The Devs have no idea how psychology works

6 Likes

So you actually paid $30 only so you could equip assault rifles on engineers? That’s it, no other reason?

That doesn’t add up.

2 Likes

Thats with one unit available For players on the other team. now imagine rotating 3 lol.

I will admit though waiting on the roof with a flame thrower was pretty funny XD

5 Likes

Limitations are necessary to shape the rules of the game.

I’m not totally opposed to restrictions. But I object to this kind of rigid restriction that prohibits players from choosing or combining.

They should be inclusive of all combinations, with different combinations requiring different payment conditions, and any combination can appear in the game, rather than prohibiting players from making choices.

Their update is just a self-restraint on the development of the game.

Players are prohibited from doing things. This doesn’t make the game better, more just defensive.

This measure doesn’t make the game any worse. But after making changes, he stayed still.

This seems to me to be a step back for the game.

Yes they are removing features and content that have been in the game for a long time. Just to avoid extreme situations.

They add this measure to avoid the problem rather than face and deal with it.

And they also claim that this is to protect or balance for newbies.

This restriction was never intended to protect newbies or prohibit spam. Premium squads can still do round-robin spam, which is how the game worked before the merge.

The cycle of 3 paratroopers also still exists, because there is 1 premium paratrooper in the game, so any player can make a 2+1 paratrooper cycle, and there is also a Tunisian flamethrower squad that can also create a 2+1 cycle.

After making such a big change, it prohibits new combinations in the game without improving the game experience. Even their purported purposes are not really achieved.

This is what makes me angry as a player who expects more new things and combinations to appear in the game.

I’ve already stated that I hope they take more flexible measures in restricting and shaping the rules, rather than rigidly banning players.

Any restrictions should be inclusive rather than an absolute ban on new combinations.

How about being flexible and even spending 1000 points when a player deploys a third identical squad? I’ve talked about flexibility time and time again.

To avoid misunderstandings, the following examples about how to use spawn score cost to do the same thing.

Which is more flexable able to be change in the future for adaptting different things.

the respawn score cost, it is not used to prohibit players from deploying things.

Instead, it is used to restrict players while allowing them to choose.

6 Likes

People will still be able to take 3 paratroopers squads anyway if they buy the premium one.

6 Likes

thats what I mean. Its still going to happen haha

except that was 1 guy with 1 in deck. try 10 guys with 3 lol

4 Likes