The SQUAD CAROUSEL changes, are very negative to the game

AND? M9 still is bad aganaist panther and tiger to a point allied main are asking for the pershing or the m20 superbazooka for kill geman end game tank

And why you ask about the bazooka?

I just pointed out that you can spam 3 tank all you want with the BR and be only a burden because you end up always in battle were the enemy can kill you as you can kill him withaut issue

just like war thunder realistic battles lol.

→ spawn one time
→ die
→ spawn second time;
→ die
→ spawn third time
→ dies.

*not enough points to respawn.

( granted, enlisted is different and really hard to end up the same way, but yeah. it shouldn’t )

excpet, here, “NOOO restrcitions bad” " muh free choice "

and they want to actively push those choices behind scores…

wow…

3 Likes

No. Its not means to this

First spawn 3 kill dead
Second spawn killed by a tank camper 0 kill
No more point quit

No thanks

2 Likes

gonna be real fun fighting for a tank just to get blown up literally 10 seconds after the first engagement.

sure is rewarding.

and sure does counter the so wanted removed " spam "…

No. Its not means to this

I think you have to understand what I’m saying first. Rather than rushing to deny or refute.

If you can’t understand what I’m saying about flexibility, your response means nothing to me.

I’ve been trying to make you understand. But maybe my description is not good.

Squad Queue:

// In order to prevent players from being unable to deploy, he can allow players to place at least two different squads in the queue.

Infantry I (never cost anything)

Assualt I (never cost anything)

Assualt II (never cost anything)

Assualt II| (1000/2000/3000)

Tank I (never cost anything)

Tank II (never cost anything)

Tank III (1000/2000/3000)

1 Like

See how Battlefront 2 handles it.
You have:

• free clases that are your monney makers
  • elite clases + vehicles that cost points but can earn most of them back for a second respawn,
  • heroes that cost a lot of points and basically can’t earn them

Makes sense.

I don’t want enlisted to have anything in common with that game.

2 Likes

Now Assulat III can work in queue.

Depends on player choice.

Instead of completely banning players from doing this

1 Like

Imo it was fun. Except lootboxes. And lack of conttent.

• balanced and exactely the same equipment:

See what you don’t have compared to battlefront 2:

→ balanced and exactely the same equipment across both teams.
→ ( classes were predefinite. outside the free ones. where you had… 4/5 choises. the only custom thing, were cards )
also, i would like you to remind that battlefront wasn’t a free to play.

enlisted is.

Like BA rifles that are all the same (more or less).

That’s the true problem.

Its mean what i said because your death is decided by pure RNG hoping that you dont get killed after 10 step from the spawn from

• artillery
  • tank
  • mortar
  • snipers
  • bomber
  • plane
  • granad and other trowable
  • lmg leaning pro

And the rest…

No thanks as a warthunder and wargaming veteran i dont want see this shit in a enlisted, it cant work and dont work

2 Likes

You don’t have to spend anything at all to deploy your regular squad.

Only a third same type squad is required.

And now they completely ban you from using a third identical one.

Looks like you still don’t get it, this is nothing like War Thunder.

If you set the third squad’s score to 99999,

There is no fundamental difference between it and the changes developers impose on the game

It seems like your concern is simply that you won’t be able to field any squads, which simply doesn’t happen in the model I’ve described.

And now the developers prohibit players from using a third identical squad, you cant even bring them to the battle, which is obviously worse than spending scores in my view.

And again this mean only player who pay for slot can use 3 squad in cycle? How da fuck is better? First you complain that use a premium squad for cycle is not ok and now you propose the same?

… [insert palpatine meme]

1 Like

I love the old one, that’s why I don’t like the new ones so much.
I played them only on my friend’s console using split screen.

Idk, I am just not feeling this is a right way enlisted should take. But that’s simply only my irrelevant opinion, based on my subjective preferences and perspective.

1 Like

I only played the new one, in what the old one is better just for ask?

In this model, eveyone can be use 3 squad in cycle. (If they earn enough scores)

And it can make separate adjustments for paratroopers and flamethrowers or other poisonous things.

In the developer’s news form only pay squads can be. does what you said here

I don’t think you understand that there is a difference between the two. But eager to refute.

2 Likes

Understandable (:wink:)
I also don’t know if this will solve all issues but I think it will be an overall improvement. Though I may be always wrong.

I love the space battles, you could fly right into enemy’s hangar, steal its ships or just simply be fighting there.
There were even neutral stations as objective, which you need to conquer as infatry.
I don’t even know if it or isn’t in new ones. I didn’t see it ar first glance, nor I was interested in. All i saw were micros transactions everywhere.

3 Likes