BR 3 needs a change

Which is weird because we have 70 k active players in recent days.

1 Like

No no, he has a point and you keep dismissing me when I bring it up. BR 3 needs to stop fighting BR 1-2. Iā€™m stomping people a lot. Go watch my replays, Iā€™m playing full lobbies of braindead people and Iā€™m average at the game, I have my moments where Iā€™m good but 2000 kills with an APC since Iā€™ve gotten the event squads is ridiculous. Most of those kills came from low BR matches. Both him and I want to change the problem by pairing the most variety of weapons (BR3) the second most variety (BR4).

3 Likes

Takes literally 2 seconds to look people up. Pretty funny when someone talks the talk but canā€™t walk the walk.

Youā€™re constantly running your mouth but the truth is you canā€™t even back yourself up with your sub par skills in game. Definitely says alot about you :clown_face:

1 Like

And nobody ever uses submachineguns when they have assault rifles

4 Likes

One common theme I keep seeing is ā€œnot enough playersā€ for them to limit BR matches to equal battle ratings. Well, part of the reason is when your getting a mudhole stomped in your ass repeatedly using certain countries squads, people tend to quit playing or play less. So, as I have said before, they need to find a way to keep the matches somewhat competitive. I am an example. When my US squads starting getting regular ass kickings I stopped playing for a few days, and both my kids stopped playing all together. So as I see it, if they are going to add people from level 1 into matches against level 3 people, more likely they are going to get frustrated and stop playing, or play less often. After 20 straight Allied ass kickings, I stopped playing, and when I did start again, just started a German squad which has won 75% of the matches. I do on occasion play my US squad to see if the ass kickings continue, which they were, but I have not played them in a week. So, unless they are going to make the games competitive, intermixing BR levels is not going to grow the game, it is just going to continue to frustrate people which makes them quit or play less. Thatā€™s my 2 cents worth, for what itā€™s worth, and I live in the Philippines so itā€™s not worth much. LOL

1 Like

Canā€™t be the reason, there was 70k players confirmed very recently.

I prefer to have a mix of high capacity SMGs and assault rifles for different situations but yeah youā€™re exactly right, if I had to pick one over the other.

1 Like

Iā€™m curious where this response came from, I donā€™t remember seeing it.

1 Like

Anything is better than current situation.
But for reasons no one can figure they stick to 2 que system, hence the suggestions of 1-2 / 3-4-5
Theres plenty of overlapping equipment atleast in german tree, that could be easily switched to low as BR3 IF br3 could not join in BR1-2 games.

Obviously someones going to get thrown under the bus in this silly ass 2 que system but if it was
1-2 / 3-4 & 5 alone idk would there be enough players to br5.

You know you can select a BR5 level tank and equip your infantry with BAā€™s and shotguns, most likely you wont be much of use for your team but you can enjoy your super fun chaos shotgun vs fg42 at long range.

1 Like

Fair point but I feel like slightly longer que times would fix that. I donā€™t think players would mind waiting a little longer. Other options include extending the period of time that players can join an ongoing match.

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind longer ques to get better games but doubt thats what DF has in mind for theyr easy acces casual game.

Iā€™d be happy with a join session in progress option

3 Likes

Depends. With Soviets I use ppsh41. Because fedov and ass 44 are just eye rolling a bit biased (stats wise)/unnecessary weapons, I find them gross.

Granted ppsh41 is the best smg of the game, but you get what I mean. Itā€™s iconic.

at the very least they need to make some kind of concession to stop pubstompers, because I frankly just desert when itā€™s clear Iā€™m being farmed by either sweatlords or aimbots, (not going to name names but holy hell does it sometimes seem like theyā€™re almost psychic)

I guess subject was about meta, what not to use and what not to if you want to be effective as possible.

Yeah, I dont disagree ppsh is great gun but far from being effective as iconic fedorov avtomat, avt40 or the ak-47 what ever it was.

ā€¦ I would never say fedov is iconic. Iā€™d rather use the term ā€œobscureā€ā€¦ same as ass 44 that never really got used much :thinking:

I donā€™t like them. I just donā€™t. Theyā€™re not funnier to use than others, they just have very eye rolling stats making them the best tools in the game.

My Papashas are sufficient, Theyā€™re great AND truly iconic.

Iā€™m guilty of using many avt40 thoughtā€¦ they also have very dubious stats making them great, but theyā€™re too fun to use to ignoreā€¦

bit of sarcasm there

This kind of was the point of meta subject

1 Like

Ah, got it.

Sorry, coffee fails to kick in todayā€¦

2 Likes

you mean they are sheeps for BR 5 to slauther, BR 3 weapons and tanks cant cope with BR V equipement. A small squad of bolt action rifles from BR3 is a tie with 1 guy equiped with a fg42 or stg at medium range. Or try killing a tiger II with a early sherman. Same goes for BR 1 Vs BR3.

1 Like