Suspending Early Access on Steam

Or we could just…not?

I am overwhelmingly amused over something only I can understand right now

i have done a lot of coding and it is that simple.

Then explain why James liked my comment and not yours?

cause he is not programmer and he needs to defend devs.

btw i am.

There were some internal checks on this one.

All i can say that it’s not gonna be a good one for now, but that idea is not scrapped.

1 Like

Don’t change the MM. Or only make BR I and isolated island. Don’t kill the game I love

With Steam release being free you would have enough players to implement that but sadly you decided to put it behind paywall and haven’t increased player pop at all. Was it worth it?

1 Like

Good. It’s a dumb idea. I wanna play Enlisted. Not War Thunder: Infantry Edition

1 Like

How can you be as greedy as this company. A wasted opportunity for new potential players.

4 Likes

All i сan say is only that: Am just a CM guy, comrade, im bringing good or bad news, it’s what im do.

7 Likes

we need Italian uniforms and we need the cosmetic system fixed. Having to buy the same head 5 times for a soldier because the Stronger than Steel update made it so soldier head customization is only per campaign now is excruciating

3 Likes

Can you at least forward my idea to the devs? See if they are willing to look into it?

The sand blue Italian uniforms are in the game but only available to Tunisia while every other campaign only has German uniforms

here is an idea for devs.
community bug bounty program.

community pick 5 bugs every month that it would like to get fixed as priority and devs get happy community.

2 Likes

There is some tweaks for newbies to try out game properly like in any other similar game so it’s fine. Rn br system stays as it is.

You can do it already by liking on CBR one important bug and it will be showed in top 10 there.

1 Like

now that we know of it we will (ab)use it.

YES! Thank you James. I want to keep enjoying my favorite FPS game till it all ends. I enjoy the game as it is now

It’s still not guarantees to fix it right away.