Battle Pass QoL voucher for an old event squads

Battle Pass QoL voucher for an old event or premium squad

squad order

There are many event squads in Enlisted that are no longer obtainable, they can´t be reused in events (unlike event weapons) because that would defeat the point of completing the event for people who already own the squad.

There are also a good number of premium squads that are no longer available in the store, some of them periodically return for a while but there are premium squads that simply aren’t sold anymore because they are no longer unique.

I propose a Battle Pass based squad order/voucher that could be obtained in the BP.
Every season some old squad would be purchasable for those who missed the opportunity.
Since progression paratrooper squads are still yet to be added, this could provide a way for new players to access paratrooper, especially since Japan doesnt have premium paratroopers at all.

With this system it would also be possible to add unique battle pass squads such as British medic squad and Italian APC squad
1f5b712c7c4f44216b52fbd08fb49886

italeri-6452

a link to the main thread:

11 Likes

It’s a great idea. I hope this gets the attention it should.

Maybe the russian part of the forum should see this too.

1 Like

yeah you are right, but I dont speak Russian.
If anyone is willing to translate my suggestion, he is free to post it.

I like this much more than the horrible possibility of rng lootboxes!

2 Likes

It should be placed in the Battlepass at levels higher than 75 since right now there is a little point in grinding over that level. Maybe reach lvl 100 to get a single squad event/premium voucher per season. Then give us another one per 50 levels (and more random gold orders every 25 levels). If you own everything then replace it with a random gold order.

They promised us improved BP and they made it worse with less Silver and only one new thing: a hat. How disappointing.

Even WT has way to unlock old gold squads, so if they want us to grind at least they should reward us accordingly.

4 Likes

Because of the privilege of paying players with multiple vehicles
They are willing to spend money to support the game
This is what they deserve