Add a 100 round MG 34, 42 or 81

It will be fun to use when you put on its 250 band and 1800 cadence.

2 Likes

Give me Parabellum MG 14 not just MG42 with 100 rounds. Soviets and Americans got two-three-four MGs so we should too.

10 Likes

It is worth mentioning that the BF 109, FW 190 do not have their 500kg, 1000kg bombs, Panzerblizts, nor the Me 262 and Ar 234.

5 Likes

Option for attaching/detaching scope should also be included.

7 Likes

I honestly would love the MG 14/17 Parabellum. Very fun looking gun

6 Likes

Not the first and not the last time people been suggesting that and yet devs ignore us constantly.

6 Likes

I am convinced the devs added the bren 100 just as a massive up yours to the German faction. There is literally zero reason for there not to be a MG42 100

6 Likes

Never mind the fact that germany hasnt gotten a tech tree infantry weapon since the MG 15. Which was over 1 and a half years ago…

8 Likes

Germany got neglected for almost 2 years by their father (DF) i guess he will never come back :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

James “Germany has enough” Grove btw

5 Likes

He went to get vodka at the convenience store down the block.

when-your-dad-goes-out-for-the-cigarettes-he-exists-43353611.png.5e5a15887ad4e2daddc54effb2043b4c

2 Likes

Ah yes, the faction that has to push double duty fighting both eastern and western allies has “enough”. Killing a faction by only giving it tank slop in a live service game is truly one of the moments of all time.

3 Likes

I’d rather have MG overhaul (so they behave more like MG and less like heavy AR) and then more ammo.
Now it’s just boring.

2 Likes

Well I just love how they added salt to the wound by adding this gold order 100 round mag to UK but it 500 rpm so its not like the stinger and yet is hilarious but no they don’t hate Germany simply Germany has the most of all factions I’m still waiting for Japan paratrooper event squad reinforcements received after we got the new premium paras … so i think there will be event for Germany at some point… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Based

That’s fuggin ridiculous… gimme

3 Likes

Didn’t we literally JUST got a massive MG overhaul? Tha heck you talking about

By “just overhauled” you mean fixing bipods? That’s not an overhaul but a fix (finally after 3 years)(also it still could be better but it’s usable and that’s satisfactory for now).

2 Likes

I mean considering that most other nations already have such an MG, I really don’t see any reason as to why Germany can’t have a 100 round MG.

Sounds like it would be really cool to have in Enlisted tbh.

3 Likes

Yes just add one of those and we finally have justice

2 Likes