Add a 100 round MG 34, 42 or 81

Germany got neglected for almost 2 years by their father (DF) i guess he will never come back :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

James ā€œGermany has enoughā€ Grove btw

5 Likes

He went to get vodka at the convenience store down the block.

when-your-dad-goes-out-for-the-cigarettes-he-exists-43353611.png.5e5a15887ad4e2daddc54effb2043b4c

2 Likes

Ah yes, the faction that has to push double duty fighting both eastern and western allies has ā€œenoughā€. Killing a faction by only giving it tank slop in a live service game is truly one of the moments of all time.

3 Likes

Iā€™d rather have MG overhaul (so they behave more like MG and less like heavy AR) and then more ammo.
Now itā€™s just boring.

2 Likes

Well I just love how they added salt to the wound by adding this gold order 100 round mag to UK but it 500 rpm so its not like the stinger and yet is hilarious but no they donā€™t hate Germany simply Germany has the most of all factions Iā€™m still waiting for Japan paratrooper event squad reinforcements received after we got the new premium paras ā€¦ so i think there will be event for Germany at some pointā€¦ :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Based

Thatā€™s fuggin ridiculousā€¦ gimme

3 Likes

Didnā€™t we literally JUST got a massive MG overhaul? Tha heck you talking about

By ā€œjust overhauledā€ you mean fixing bipods? Thatā€™s not an overhaul but a fix (finally after 3 years)(also it still could be better but itā€™s usable and thatā€™s satisfactory for now).

2 Likes

I mean considering that most other nations already have such an MG, I really donā€™t see any reason as to why Germany canā€™t have a 100 round MG.

Sounds like it would be really cool to have in Enlisted tbh.

3 Likes

Yes just add one of those and we finally have justice

2 Likes

After thisā€¦ we must have a 500 round belt fed belt conversion type 96 LMG. trust bro, it will be fire.

1 Like

Adding MG34 with 100 rounds is pretty unnecessary since we already have one with 75 rounds.

1 Like

Nuh uh, german mgā€™s eat bullets like bread also why??? All the other nations, have one
Even Japan so why we cannot have one?

3 Likes

Or what about a Mg42 with 250 rounds sounds fair for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Everyone has 100rnd MGs except Germany, so both MG34 and MG42 with 100rnd belts are completely justified.

4 Likes

What did you say previously?

Well, no other faction has 75 founds MGs. So should we add them too?

I donā€™t think everything needs to be 1:1.

1 Like

That makes no sense. No one wants everything balanced. What we are requesting is an MG that actually got mass produced and used. And not a prototype like most of the allied shit.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Japan countsā€¦ their last lmg is a strange duct taped contraption of 2x 50 rounds lmgs togheter.

Since both fire simultaneously, even if 2 bullets go off (in random direction) at once, you can technically only pull the trigger 50 times :stuck_out_tongue:

Japan needs some funsies too. Type Hei is op sure, but I dislike SF rifles in general. They need more varied stuff.

5 Likes