Germans need their own World War 1 MG as well so bring out the MG08/15

the Soviets have a cursed zombie weapon and Maxim-Tokarev So bring out the MG08/15

and we will have 200 rounds

10 Likes

Make it low tier, too, since it is outperformed by basically every other MG the Germans have.

2 Likes

And the Germans, who currently have the most gear in the game and possibly even highest winrate, need thisā€¦ because why?

ā€œBecause the Soviets have XXā€ Isnā€™t grounds for justifying this.

2 Likes

To be fair, I really do not see browning A6 or maxim tokarev very often.
In my opinion, both Johnson LMG and RD-44 are way more versatile weapons anyway. (And even those I donā€™t see very often).

Adding yet another MG which basically no one will end up using is kinda pointless.

1 Like

Yea that because most Russviet are gone and I havenā€™t unlock them but man once I unlock them it might appears a bit more

When BR5 is where sweat Lords are supposed to live and weā€™re supposed to fight to the death it helps with both sides are fairly balanced instead of overcompensating for one side because their brain damage And you say oh you have a tiger and all the variety the tiger is useless if we donā€™t have any infantry protecting it and our weapons have been handicapped in so many other ways itā€™s not really useful when you go up against the Soviets.

And if you look at the Americans if they start working together they can easily kill a king tiger With air support to kill the infantry and then teams to go to finish it off.

Thatā€™s literally every single tank ever made from the Mk 1 to the modern Abrams, making this irrelevant to bring up.

Whomst are you trying to direct this to? The Germans have LMGs thatā€™re even better than their SMGs. To add onto this, I have seen numerous German players use them as such.

Uhā€¦ no? Never have German guns or vehicles been ā€˜handicappedā€™, this is why everyone hates playing Tier 3+ Allies against the Germans.

Thatā€™s not basis for adding an LMG from WWI, let alone has nothing to do with it in the first place. Literally any team in the game can work together, thatā€™s why itā€™s called a ā€œteamā€.

1 Like

at this point itā€™s pointless having a conversation with you my main enemy is the Soviets and Iā€™ll just wait for the flip to happen and thereā€™ll be six months of misery before they fix it

Just because your main enemy are a certain faction isnā€™t really grounds for making sure your faction is constantly being favored over the one you fight.
If anyone needs new gear right now, itā€™s the British/Americans. We could even have France added to bolster the Allied gear thatā€™s much needed.

1 Like