Add a 100 round MG 34, 42 or 81

How is it that germany still doesnt have one?

The germans based their entire squad based infantry doctrine around the beltfed MG.

And yet, they are the only ones who do not have an adequate one.

With this new battlepass, the western allies get their 4th 100+ rounds MG.
The soviets have 3 to their name.
Hell, even the Japs have one.

At this point they are just trolling, right?

38 Likes

I don’t see why only 100rd one tbh.

4 Likes

So people (ahem, you know who) dont start crying about germany op. 100 rounds is fine and in balance against the others

17 Likes

Remember when this was an infantry game? Now it just feels like cut down war Thunder Arcade with guys to shoot at with HE

7 Likes

100 round belt mg42
100 round drum mg34 patron
8)

6 Likes

Mg08/15

7 Likes

You have to have the 250-round magazine along with the rate of fire that corresponds to the Iconic MG42

7 Likes

Soviets got their experimental (RD-44) and little produced (MT) machineguns before Germans got their standard issue machinegun which was built in the hundreds of thousands. Nice job Darkflow, no bias here.

15 Likes

No don’t add it yet its hilarious to watch the Wehraboos cry xD But I hope they really add MG 42 belt fed at the end of the GE tech tree BR V with belt fed 100 rounds

2 Likes

Cheap excuses.
Adding just slightly more ammo is boring.

1 Like

Can we expect to see a major update any time soon? They might finally add one looking at the kind of hearts/upvotes that these posts have gotten. Same goes for TT Chi Ha. A lot of people keep asking about that on Reddit.

1 Like

Devs have hate boner against Germany. It also seems American and Soviet mains also hate when they have to fight against soldiers equipped with equal firepower they always want to have some kind of advantage over the Germany and won’t stop complaining that Germans are too overpowered while in reality they are the weakest nation in game.

11 Likes

It will be fun to use when you put on its 250 band and 1800 cadence.

2 Likes

Give me Parabellum MG 14 not just MG42 with 100 rounds. Soviets and Americans got two-three-four MGs so we should too.

10 Likes

It is worth mentioning that the BF 109, FW 190 do not have their 500kg, 1000kg bombs, Panzerblizts, nor the Me 262 and Ar 234.

5 Likes

Option for attaching/detaching scope should also be included.

7 Likes

I honestly would love the MG 14/17 Parabellum. Very fun looking gun

6 Likes

Not the first and not the last time people been suggesting that and yet devs ignore us constantly.

6 Likes

I am convinced the devs added the bren 100 just as a massive up yours to the German faction. There is literally zero reason for there not to be a MG42 100

6 Likes

Never mind the fact that germany hasnt gotten a tech tree infantry weapon since the MG 15. Which was over 1 and a half years ago…

8 Likes