Even the Russian side the forum acknowledges the Germans need a belt fed MG with 100 rounds

Немецкий пулемёт на 100 патронов в прокачку! - Предложения - Enlisted

so DF you’re running out of excuses on why the Germans cannot have a belt fed MG with 100 rounds you let the Americans have one and you let the premium Soviets have one dangling everywhere So what reason is there not to let the Germans have one.

9 Likes

Is an MG08 or something similar too much to ask for?

6 Likes

You’re speaking heresy even though that’s something the Germans actually had and we already know having functioning kill zones as heresy

5 Likes

You brought up the premium Soviets but even then they have the gold order 100rd guns and tech tree too. Axis mains sad for sure lmao

5 Likes

If you’re talking about the condors that’s a machine gun It’s not MG and it doesn’t have the same hit power

1 Like

Russian and European reich weebs are same. Worthless noobs of all world-unite!

2 Likes

wish granted tier 6 can only fight tier 5 and 6

3 Likes

STRONGLY AGREE, It’s also important to have the posibility to wear an ammo belt as an item similar to backpacks for all countries eventually. :+1:

4 Likes

Read right. I’m not talking about the Germans. Soviets have gold order and tech tree 100rd guns

If you write this, you’ve probably never used the RD44, DP Beltfed, and Browning M1919A6. They are all excellent weapons, very precise, at the expense of ridiculous mobility (especially the Bronwing, it feels like carrying an elephant on your back) and a ridiculous volume of fire that is not very suitable for cover. Currently the MG34 Patrontrommel and the MG42 are comparable to submachingun in terms of movement and aiming. In my opinion it would make more sense to speed up the reloading operation, perhaps by inserting the Machinegunner 4 class with the improved weapon reloading perk greater than that of the Assaulters 4.

Functional bipods that turn MGs into super accurate support fire weapons - will in return give more reason to bring precise long range weapons like sniper rifles, bolt actions and longer range weapons in general.

If bipods would grant LMGs comparable long range killing power of MG emplacements - you would in make MG squads very strong - which in return WILL make many other rather underused squads useful in return.

There is no reason what so ever to have these poor performing MGs. Why bipods haven’t been fixed yet is the biggest mystery to this game. What are the devs thinking?

2 Likes

Just give the MG42 it’s real rate of fire. In-game it starts at 900, but the real version was between 1200 and 1500. Sure, the limits to ammo capacity would still affect it, but the gun was known as the buzzsaw for a reason. Putting the MG15 up to 1200 (from 1000-1050) isn’t the right call, they could have a twin-drum MG42 at BR5 and make the MG15 a foldered weapon…

XD
What kind of smg are you comparing them to, Thompsons?
RD-44 is currently the best progression MG in game, and its Germany that is supposed to have fancy MGs with large belts :skull:
Enlisted historical accuracy is wild

2 Likes

100 rounds?
Do you know it was exchanged at the cost of the bomblet dispersion.the RD44 dispersion has been exaggerated in all view of sight.
Do you know the new Maxim is still with an exaggerated recoil when you set up the machine gun?
Do you know A6 will cause terrifying speed penalties and its firing rate is very slow.
what the price can exact for new MG of German?
When you talk about balance,you should know that shouting always for the faction with the currently most powerful equipment in Enlisted is ruining the future of the game

1 Like

This is for BR5 or possibly BR 6 So stop trying to apply what’s right or wrong here when the Soviets is so magical already and I’d actually like 150 or MG8/15 with 200 rounds But unfortunately I know that’s not gonna happen so I’m just going with 100 rounds

1 Like

And if you care so much about balance what do you say to the allied paratroopers falling from the sky with six squad support weapons because I don’t see so many people complaining about that or how the Soviets are gonna get a new end game weapon which you should not be able to even carry or fire at the same time

1 Like

turning enlisted from a ww2 arcade game to a ww1 arcade game in one step

paratroopers?
Is there any other issue besides Germany currently lacking a BR2 paratrooper squad?

1 Like

Those Russians are quite odd fellows. :eyes:

Make semi-autos kill and then we go back to ww2

1 Like