❓ Your questions about the mission editor and launching user missions in the game

Remove as much non use Rendist on the map

well, that’s pretty much what I did, I even had to remove the decor inside the houses.

Did you remove even the grass and tree?

no, do they also play a role? I didn’t place them, they are in the map base

That affect more the low end PC that can lose up to about 5 to 10 FPS and that save a little of size

1 Like

Well, I have no problems with hardware, but thanks anyway

Remind me, how can I raise the water level?

Search water entity

I can’t figure out how to change the mode on the map from one where there is a slow countdown of reinforcements in stripes, to a simple capture of five points one after another. I even looked at some kind of guide, but didn’t really understand it.

Changing gamemod is very hard because you have to replace all the point of conquest to point of invasion

1 Like

You may create a post in Game Mods and put the details of what you want in your map. People here will help you out

1 Like

thanks, but I still managed to do the assault using the guide, and it seemed quite simple. The reason was my stupidity. Now everything is all right.

but i found the assault guide complicated about a month ago so i went to zombie mode modding

1 Like

I made a large city map, but the bots on it constantly run into walls, that is, they run straight to points. How can we make them run along free paths, and not have 35 people rushing into each wall?

Sorry. Probably problem with some redninsts. I’ll check it tomorrow.

Maybe affect to only very low… Anyways… It’s probably better to not remove them. Because each remover = something like objects → bigger scene and longer loading time.

Try to rebuild NavMesh. You can do it in Toolbox → Build Commands → Rebuild NavMesh.
After that save scene. When you will post your mod then you will need upload ZIP. It will contains your scene and navMesh patch file.

1 Like

thanks, this helped

Another problem has arisen. I have a map in assault mode from the Soviet side. When starting a mission in the game from the German side, everything is fine for me. Five points of defense and I’m running to defend the first one. But when I start the game from the Soviet side, that is, the assault side, I already have 4 positions for assault and at the same time two reinforcement counting bars on top. Moreover, I can’t even spawn. Once the countdown time has expired, the game stops and is played from the place where the loading chamber was at the beginning of the mission.

Hmmm… Would be nice to see scene file in private messages. Because I can’t tell what is wrong just look to text. Maybe sometimes group activator is wrong and it activates 4 sectors?

Does anyone know what the anti-aircraft fire effect on bombers is called? I thought it was aaa_gun_flame but it wasn’t.

You mean explosions in air? They’re in periodic_random_effects__template property. You can spawn bombers in editor using ai.bombers.request or using radioman squad and editing (in editor) artillery__templates property in enlisted_player entity.

1 Like