❓ Your questions about the mission editor and launching user missions in the game

You cannot do that.

1 Like

To do something like it, right?

Well… Yeah. It seems like not possible to add it easly.

Only using hangar_wire_ entities or scaled rendinsts.

2 Likes

Hi,
is there a easy way to export your existing profiles out of normal enlisted user game profile to use those files in mods? Thanks

Sadly, but no.

Hey, is there a post or ressource with all the track_dirt_fx_atGround[Number] with a picture to know what is each track or a map with each track?

1 Like

Nope. Or I didn’t saw such post/topics.

I have a problem that I don’t really understand. The fact is that I am changing the camera (this is the camera on the terrain on which, so to speak, loading takes place before the spawning of units at the beginning of the game). As soon as the countdown ends, the game throws an error and you can only close it (although music and ambient sounds continue to play in the background). Maybe this is due to the strong saturation of the map with objects? There are doubts, because I checked this by taking the camera far out of the territory, turning it in the other direction from my “city”, assigning the squad’s spawn point directly below it. In general, I don’t understand what the error is.

I have a problem with the map in the editor, when wanting to move the map on the battle area, the map stay on the none playable area

What is the error message? Do you have any screenshots?

Maybe. I know that Fatal Freeze can happen due to huge changes in the terraform tool.

Probably you using area that beyond the minimap. Try to edit properties in minimap entity. A bit offset center or do other changes. However probably that image on the minimap will not correspond to reality.

I don’t know if the Russian version of my game causes you any problems, but in general there, in addition to the red inscription at the top, there is simply an error message in a gray frame and a question about sending this report, except for the red inscription in the corner

No, it shouldn’t.

Probably because of some entities/rendinsts. It would be nice to see files (you can sent them in private messages). I’ll check scene and try to find this bad entity.

1 Like

I cant use tanks i place down
I used to be able to use any of the tanks i placed
say for those not in main game
Ive tried to change the team the tanks belong to and other team related property panel stuff
but its not working
any advice?

Probably you used tanks with base_ in name. They don’t have code for seats.

1 Like

Thanks!
So i assume i just gotta use tanks without Base in their name?

1 Like

Also unrelated question
Whats the name of the ammo the panzerfaust and panzerschreck called?

Yeah.

Ammo for launchers are in equipment. Probably panzerfast_60_shell, panzerfaust_100_shell, rpzb_gr_4322 and rpzb_gr_4992.

You can check gun__ammoHolders.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

How do we make fog work with the volfog for fog work to have a fog that is constant?

Try to use volfog_snow_affect.

Still, I managed to figure out something about my problem. Apparently, there is some kind of restriction on entities. I noticed this when I was building a new map, even larger in scale, and when adding a huge prefab building, after restarting the map and finishing loading objects during the countdown, I was given the same error that I showed before. I’ve roughly found a way to make my map as compact as possible, but is there any way to get around this limitation?