Your feedback about last update

HOW IS THIS FAIR??? 2 Human players, 8 bots vs. 12 players???

Your MM is sucking the fun out of the game.

How is this good game design @1942786

HOW?

Get rid of it altogether I say.

Kill cam gives away the position of anyone using a range weapon. Being it scoped or not. This gives my second SMG soldier a chance to flank and safety close in on the shooter and easily kill it.
Take cam kill away and the cqc sqadds will not be so powerful anymore.
The SMG meta is bad ,partly because of this

2 Likes

Feedback about this update:

obtained secret webcam footage of every lobby’s name decorator player with golden military rank in voip 4-stack:

1 Like

Like the new update, but don’t like my Premium Mosquito Gunsight not being in the centre, I hope this is on the list for fixing please.

Breda Premium is ok, flies better than Mossie. more bombs too and tailgunner.

nice bombing in tunisia
next time kill those panzer4 first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks but gunsight is not aligned so for guns to the left then bombs centre I get confused sometimes, I rarely miss usually.

1 Like

So, why should I play this game?

Your lack of a proper MM + wins mattering for rank = Game no longer fun.

ill just leave it here. please make this right

1 Like

Premium Mosquito aiming reticle on gun sight still not aligned properly
Have yet to see a tank showing repairs or be repaired myself, nice change think people might actually need to buy toolkits on mon engineers or tankers.
When end of reinforcements, can no longer watch other players, camera stuck below ground (ps) - Berlin Bridge map

So when we gonna get a matchmaker fix. The game isn’t fun anymore because every match is an unbalanced mess.

So, I decided to play. First match of the day?

4 v 7. Ofc we lost. Your MM sucks and it makes the game unplayable. I quit after this match. Why would I keep playing?

Your MM is ruining the game for people. Your inability/unwillingness to fix this is a sign of gross incompetence.

Does the development team have any plans for an update for custom rooms and editors recently?

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure but enemy AP mines don’t seem to render or show up at all
Friendly ones do

I really hope thats not intentional DF
Mines are the lowest form of crutch

2 Likes

Like:
The buff to engineer sandbags, but why can’t we stack them like in CBT again?
New event rewards seem ok, but it is just one vehicle, not a plane.

Dislike:
Mosquito Premium aiming reticle is to the side…
Mortar shells sometime fire to side of barrel not directly out of barrel ( been fixed a few times)
Moveable AT guns shaking, it might be related to the two forks and how they are not aligned to ground, why not close them when moving AT gun?

What I don’t understand:
Why no twitch drops enabled for event?
No more Stalingrad love?
Why Stalingrad changes to BA only in Stalingrad?

Why are victory marks the same side as the plane shooting down stuff. Allied p47 victory marks says shows no of allied planes shot down, unless they are a spy this is wrong…

I remember back in CBT days, they allowed us to stack the sandbags, we could make rifle slot defenses. Is this coming back?

Great work so far though, love this game :+1:

Ok more feedback:
Mortar shell not fixed, I have to keep on reminding you sorry!

Everyone is using the new portraits and looking the same, I personally don’t like them and use my different portrait, to not look the same.

Event was very fun, no plane rewards, but now Tunisia has pop and everyone using SAS, Normandy squads lol

make the maps balanced PLEASE!! What’s the point in the airfield map in the invasion of Normandy campaign?? Most of the time the allies cannot even capture the first point. If you want a fun game fix this and stop making it pay to win!!! The game was better in the first trial I played even with the minor bugs it had because it wasn’t pay to win and the maps had some thought put into them. Please stop making the game more and more like war thunder now is.

1 Like

You should add a new campaign likethe Pacific praise the Japanese

so far one of the best updates in this game .

and guess what. 0 content added , no premiums , no shitty tanks or squads or what ever and overall the people are happy.

keep this types of updates coming, way more. content thats important to the game. content that is requested from the community.

overall . good job.

keep it up.

3 Likes

If you take away all the Axis guns you might eventually finally make the Allies happy.

People will end up just using dual flame thrower squads, thanks for the cancer Devs!

1 Like