Your feedback about last update

I’d really appreciate you turning arty avoidance back on in the bots behavior.
Arty and mortars are the most unfun ways to lose a squad and you’ve simply made it even worse by removing that trait after adding it at the beginning of OBT or so.

4 Likes

At least make them seek cover or something

They are pretty much guaranteed to die

2 Likes

You seem not to understand that you can in fact unlock silver by playing the game and being useful to your team getting the point’s to let the game reward you one!

So if you not like the grind by doing the challenges, you still get them by just playing and being useful to your team. This way you still has to work for it so your statement that you get silver orders for free is again false, unless it is effortless given which is currently not the case.

Ow and as for this, let me say to you, if you have NO respect to people who thinks different or has another opinion’s on this matter, your free to disagree on something but with respect and if you can’t handle that you better keep it for yourself, instead of threatening to disrespect the people!

PS,
With all due respect, i am aware if someone misuses the flag button/report button, so do not use it if you disrespect some one. You got that!!

Have a nice day.

1 Like

I would like it if the sniper class had the option for binoculars in their inventory so they can act more like a long range shoter in an overwatch position

Please increase the distance from where your ai soldiers break their “hold position” command.
It’s super short. I set them on individual positions on a flank to cover an objective for example, once i moved just out of range like 30m they all break hold orders and they get shot. I don’t expect me to travel 1000m without them breaking command but it should be something like 80m - 100m. I can spread them and me out and have more opportunities to ambush enemies (which can work great with giving individual position commands)

My ai soldiers actually get kills this way i noticed.

It’s bad timing yes, but it might be a coincide. We don’t know if the reason they released it was seriously because of the incident, given a large amount of Russian civilians don’t even want this
Let’s not blame nor deny for now

There are occasionally ghost wrecks, tanks which suddenly appear in front of you, this is quite annoying.

Looking forwards to next major update, will feedback on that.

DF trying to make it so AI soldier isn’t only used by player as extra life but also actively engage in battle, hence the short distance.
Battle rarely goes beyond 50-60 meters from CP, so the chance are high for player to keep their AI save and only use them as extra life. even with the current distance, player already use them as such.

3 Likes

I understand that. But them just running behind me and getting sniped isn’t a great solution either. Whatever the current distance is e.g 40m i hope they increase it at least a little bit. Not so much where they are out of sight entirely but at least can cover a flank without me having to babysit.

Sometimes i have to keep them on hold to flank a grey zone camping tank and they break hold and get mowed by that tank before i can destroy it.

they should improve the sounds of the explosions, the sound of the Stuka

1 Like

Like:
General improvements (especially to AI)
Dislike:
Still weird, my Sniper went to frontline and my radiomen tried to snipe
Suggestions:
Maybe if a sniper AI had a unique feature with no “too far away” feature. You can send him individually to snipe from a building.

1 Like

The squad settings staying and the display are GREAT. But you need one for whether they are passive or aggressive too

BLACK SCREEN FIX PLEASE !! I and other player are getting black screen ( still can see UI ), only option is to leave the game. No other solution ( diagnose and check files ) worked.

happened to me , was nvidia dlss settings in the game.
disabled that and didnt happen again anymore.

1 Like

AT rifles need a bit more punch

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. We continue to collect them and make Enlisted better.

1 Like

Hi @1942786

Berlin Train is behaving very strangely, I logged a bug already, it is jerking back and forwards sometimes makes it difficult to board. Please can it be looked at? It was fine before (ps5)

No Tracers on Tunisia BF110 C6 heavy cannon, makes it hard to aim shots against armour.

Engineer building were stackable in CBT, please make them like that again.

Bronze weapon order economy, maybe increase as always low.

Looking forwards to next major update, really can’t wait for tail gunners.

2 Likes

i like balanced matchmaking !!

i dislike 1 players full boots ( no radio , no mark ) vs Ten Players and 5 boots !!

easy to look this … no reponses of radio , no mark ,no coordination moving just say ATTCK /DEf zone …
Boots were complet idiots !!!

Solution : QUIT battle desertion !!! relaunch game (12s) for don’t to be punish by stupid robot …

Maybe you can balanced this or you like joking with guys :wink:

Same. Fixed! Thanks !!!

1 Like

Make dispersion visible directly in the game client plssssssss. No more secrect

https://forum.enlisted.net/t/the-dispersion-sheet/39493/15

3 Likes