Your feedback about last update

The update didn’t finish downloading yet, but I wanted to thank you for giving Tiger it’s own squad instead of adding it to Tankers I, as it was stated at the beginning. Big thanks for that, good job.

The rest of the update seems very promising too, I will give more feedback later.

Bring back the ctrl+shift+n networking interface please

Also the prices on the new premium tanks for Normandy are spastic for what are arguably low level vehicles for that campaign. Devs should raise a stink with whoever is pricing these things.

4 Likes

It’s still here.

It’s not working for me :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

can we get economy update next week?

Both ctrl shift G and N is working for me :joy:
Maybe check your keyboard… or try to restart your PC, maybe some weird glitch happen

They changed the rallypoint distance again! back to 70m!

Yeah that’s what I’m gonna do

Holy shit I hated that so much :frowning:

The P51D-5 taking a fighter slot with 2 500lb bombs while the P47D-28 and 18 are attacker slot planes with their 1 500lb bomb seems bizarre. And then the new level 34 axis attacker only rolling in with what’s arguably a sidegrade to the armament of the level 4 Bf110? Especially since the description card calls the Me410 a “heavy fighter”. … I guess it’s one way return some balance to Normandy lol. Aside of that, cool stuff. Really had hoped there would be an event mode to play only armored train, cause you better believe there’s going to be shit-ton of berlin deserters trying to roll the new mode. Also, lots of stat cards seem bugged even more than before?
stats

5 Likes

Axis don’t need more attackers, their shit is already broken af

2 Likes

Thank you for a brilliant packed update, I am one to buy premiums vehicles, but before I give full feedback, I tried out all premium planes and vehicles, I think the Tunisia BF110 premium is firing blanks, there are no visible tracers or effects, but if I fly very close some damage to tanks occasionally?

Hurricane is fine mgs and cannons can see rounds and also does damage to tanks.

I’m on Ps5 if any difference.

Not sure if BF110 C-6 bugged @Keofox

Please, wait for a patch.
We will release a hotfix soon (like in an 1 hour)

5 Likes

Love it, the only point i waited 2 weeks was to see how the economy of the F2P was gonna be with the silver orders, but still why fix stuff when we can cover them with other shit. I am really disapointed in the newest development of the game and i wished this game was different, but that is my point of view. Good luck devs and wishing you the best and i hope this game goes on well, goodbye!

1 Like

Nice update, that’s a lot of stuff.
However I can’t help but notice that I don’t see mention of a change to the current silver troop order economy. All the other changes are nice but that issue was/is one of the biggest out there, and it was hinted at, that it would be addressed with this update.

1 Like

I may be stupid, but what is the parachute key/button, can not find in controls anywhere?,
Merry Xmas to the Team

“Until” is incorrect. We already passed Dec,15, 13:00 UTC+0
PS: is this a time limited event? So… till when? Also only these limited bayonets? No any more ones?

Ivan likes this big soviet update :slight_smile: 8df513a24a1829593ff9b2680d8db41c

1 Like

What you like

• New MAP

What you don’t like

• Change the P-51D’s armament to 50kg x 4 now!!!!!

What is not too easy to understand

• Or return 250 kg to Bf-109

This needs to be done very quickly.

All new weapons come with bayonets, I’m yet to check if upgrading them also gives you one. But time to farm more bronze tickets.