Your feedback about last update

My suggestion:
Instead of nerfing the rate of fire and accuracy, why not add a mechanic that interacts between stamina and recoil? You need a certain amount of stamina to compensate for the recoil and weight of some weapons when firing (especially machine guns), and after the stamina drops, it would lead to a drop in accuracy and ROF (can’t hold the gun because you’re tired), instead of the crude nerf as it is now. This could balance the run-and-go play style but doesn’t nerf the accuracy and ROF too much.
The fact behind this idea is that your stamina will affect your ability to handle the weapon because of the recoil impulse and the weight of the weapon itself. If I lay down quietly, I’m sure I’m going to have better shooting performance and weapon control than someone who has explosives and enemies all around them.

2 Likes

I absolutely hate the Semi Auto nerf made many campaigns unplayable for me if you wanted people to pick bolt actions more then maybe you should have buffed bolt actions damage and maybe give it more ammo or make it so it zooms in even more when you hold breath but this was a absolutely horrible…

What you like

ENLISTED

What you don’t like

NOT HAVING NZ/AUS/OCEANIA/ASIAN SERVERS, I ALSO HATE HIGH PING

What is not too easy to understand

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD RELEASE ON XBOX and PLAYSTATION AND NOT HAVE SERVERS IN OUR DEMOGRAPHICS. … that makes absolutely no sense from a marketing view.

1 Like

Honestly that is a very well thought out post I agree with everything you’ve said!

I really like the idea of adding an artillery German vehicle like the bfv had for squad rewards maybe even transport troops in one of those to capture a flag or make a new squad entirely

Listen man we all want realism but hate to bust ur bubble this game won’t never be real bc u got whiny kids that play it

Realism is boring. And I’m not a whiny kid. I’m a whiny ADULT.

etc
why not a single german soldier in this start screen? or, i m not yet to see one?

4 Likes

NEIN! I mean, NO! We can’t promote the bad guys!

1 Like

yep, I wish dev is more honest with us.
if they just say “we’re not allowed to do that”, I’d shrug it off

History is written by the victors.

1 Like

bruh!

Nope. Churchill.

We are very grateful for your feedback. Thanks to them, we set ourselves new tasks and make Enlisted better.

What I hate:

Old premium squads keep as limited as ever.

Give us Atleast an engineer on old premium squads!??

8 Likes

Hey keofox. Loving all the goodies in this update, but, seriously, when is the weapon economy update coming. I have a lot of orders stacking up.

1 Like

Sorry for taking so long. I think very soon.

3 Likes

I understand why this is taking a while. Still in Beta, what you gonna do? Thanks for the response.

HolyMoly - what a great update! This is really a big Christmas present! Finally I can rotate the vehicle view in the hangar on Console and the idea with the Christmas tree and the firework is great!

Thanks a lot to the devs for their great work!

About parachute…
Still we can only parachute ONE crew. While there’s still some of my crews on board the plane.