Your feedback about last update

The flight model is still as broken as the cannons. the plane flips the cockpit up at the slightest movement. The altitude rudder response is poor, the airplane tilts down and turns very badly. It behaves much worse than its stated performance.
Worst handling aircraft I have ever flown.

1 Like

Just for interest are you on ps5, do you use mouse pointer or Screen Joystick or the Direct control method (if Direct I spin out, unusable for me)

But compared to other planes in game, the old planes on Moscow were a touch sensitive, but fixed, but the FW is insane, free look to the left or right, you literally do a roll!

Yes please, just get it back to regular matchmaking.

1 Like

Gold order, sure.

New economy system for weapons when? Announced already two months ago

Good changes i guess. I just kind off expected the FW to be fixed by now

Bots could already plant and defuse the bomb in custom battles.

Nice that Xbox players can add PC players now.

We are planning in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Commander bots. Complete AI squads.
Now the bomb can be planted by the soldiers of your squad.

1 Like

but also with improvement in the gains of silver orders right?

Right?

4 Likes

Is the FW190 going to get fixed by any chance, is this on the backlog, are devs aware?

@Keofox please can you ask Devs or confirm it will be looked at?

Feedback to come later, love the send to rear change finally, thank you!

1 Like

When do you introduce new ways of earning silver orders that would be based on playing and not capped by time. Currently you are limited to BP which is capped by how much you can earn daily - roughly 1 SO per day. That leads to playing less because I simply cannot get enough troops and as I play more - I unlock more stuff but cannot use it because of lack of SO. BP was clearly calculated as a supplement of troops not the main source when you need to fill your new rifleman squad for another faction or campaign.
Also squad progression tree (blue one) has now basically dead nodes that increase reserve pool but with academy rework it is useless.

Ask an irrelevant question, what is the little surprise you mentioned before, has it been installed in the game? :thinking: :smiley:

Follow the news. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Work in progress.

1 Like

The bug that the p38 takes up the position of the attack aircraft and the Allied aircraft loses power after flying for 10 minutes. Is it a bug or a balance? :thinking: Do you have any plans to repair it?

Brilliant news that has made my day, thank you! :+1:

I am sorry to break it to you. But they have said this for a while

β€œnow you can β€œsend unnecessary fighters to the rear” and get Bronze orders for it.”

Good, was waiting for that update. Next time, whenever it is time for the weapons, please add both features at the same time.

1 Like

In the personal data statistics, increase the statistics of engineer points