Your feedback about last update

What I like:
All the fixes and updates addons so far, all are good.

What I dislike:
Premium squad. As said by many of us over and over again, they are not worth full price as they are in every way underperforming compared to regular squads. Wich makes the campaign admission price a bit steep.

So far I was accepting premium squads as souvenir tokens for early access. I was quite sure I will buy them in Tunisia as soon as progress will stay in phase 2 of CBT. Now I am thinking that nerfed to death 4 men assault squads were not that bad after all. Looking forward to 2 and one man premium squads in future campaigns.

They are just hell bent on shoving these down out throat. I would have them all for $5 a pop, but i don’t give a fuck about them for $50. It’s either let me buy your pixels for a price I can stomach or don’t take my money Gaijin. These squads are garbage. I can’t justify $50 a pice let alone $20. They are just not worth it, AT ALL

3 Likes

More feedback on CBT:
-AT guns have driver but cannot be moved, think I put this before, but annoying.
-Hole digging seems great but when try to put a Spawn point, it say ground is unlevel, I dug a hole at least 8*8m big! I think digging it is hard to see if it is level, is one shovel scrape enough or two, sometimes it sticks and you do three, or your controller moves.
-The prem bike squads, they are game changers, they are essentially mobile mg nest and if you gunner gets killed, swap seats and you have 2 more attempts to flank and sit back and reap in the kills. (Changing to driver to position helps, maybe that should be default, not gunner), they don’t seem to take damage. Oh I barely tapped a tree and it collapsed, I was using it as cover!
-im on ps5 and I have noticed a significant drop in FPS, sometimes aiming down sights I get huge drop making it hard to shoot enemy. (I don’t have a clog file, but perhaps someone can video this, if not I’ll see if I can use my phone or someting)

• Overall gameplay well I’m kinda bored and maps look lovely, but one has enemy coming from both sides and it is hard to defend you front and your side same time.
    -not a fan of the axis tank choice either, no HE.

Individual squad orders is this in game yet, as I went through all the commands, control config and did not see anything.

As for new tutorial, still no order troops to take point, formations etc

I bought CBT, but will not play this for long until bug fixes, fps is terrible.

Like:

• The Grb-39 has gotten a more reasonable zero on it’s sight, its so much more useable now, however why not give us the use of the full sight with range adjustment?
  • The bombs are way more balanced

Don’t like:

• Frequent lag, especially annoying in planes when close to the ground, i’d like to see a ping indicator next to the FPS one in the bottom left so I know if it’s my pc or my connection.

More CBT feedback:

Tried bombs, much better 17 kill runs still possible, but that could be due to bots on Normandy (everybody maxed out).

HS129 and A20 - the former has some flight power issue on first turn even at full throttle, I have not made more than one run turning the plane, as you lose altitude and crash? A20 stalls the engine I’d you go over 100, is this intended?

Performance on Ps5 with latest patch now back to normal, much better thank you Devs @Keofox

Can now street fight, but there are some battles which are lacking something, not sure, but love this game, so am sure you will tweak stuff.

1 Like

most engines will do that so only put at 110 for long time

What I don’t like:

50 euros for a peek on a campaign and 2 squads that we will probably have a non premium counterpart on a campaign level that will perform the same or even better with options.

If I m testing a campaign, premium time shall be stopped since I can’t get no xp, the point of premium time.

If we have to pay, as costumers to test a product, we houldn’t waste premium time on something we can’t use said premium time.

And again, my biggest issue : premium squads, shall have the same upgrade options as non premium ones.

Tunisia feedback was already delivered on the Tunisia topic. I ill add more as I play

But the sad part, it’s said Overpricing just to have a peek, make players that actually pay for it, play against bots. No progression tests, shall be free, and if you want a progression, we pay. Atleast on test parts. Exacly like the open test on Berlin after cbt… Gets boring pretty fast.

There is no reason to have a campaign behind a paywall, if most costumers can’t deliver feedback.

6 Likes

add egyptians
i dont like pay to access
why you cant add blocked chat bad words is that hard to you?

• Skill points now increase a soldier’s performance in the battle:
    • Every survival point adds 1% of stamina.
    • Every speed point adds 0.5% running speed.
    • Every weapon mastery point lowers the weapon vertical recoil by 0.5%.

This is EPIC. It allows us advantages for higher level troops beyond perks and personally I like to use Perks such as Stamina Recharge that don’t even require perk points. So this is nothing but a positive change.

NEED MORE ITALIAN SQUADS. They had mortars and flamethrowers of their own design.

Their Uniforms need to have more … bling. Seems absolute minimum on Italian uniforms right now. Please give us the kind of diversity we get in Moscow with Russian troops.

LOVE ITALIAN TROOPS. Still really happy to see them.

Double check your units. The Semovente should be 135 artillery regiment AND there was no 10th Armored Regiment with Ariete in Tunisia

1 Like

Под катом краткий список замеченных недостатков или достоинств:

Периодически при езде на танке и просмотре через прицельные приспособления или перископ на танке небо становится монохромным.

Анимация рытья работает только при существенном приближении к поверхности земли, в положении “сидя” или “лежа”. В положении “стоя” срабатывает далеко не всегда.

Саперные лопатки занимают слот для оружия ближнего боя, но при этом в качестве такового совершенно неэффективны, что противоречит исторической составляющей - лопатки использовались не только, как шанцевый инструмент, но и вполне себе работали в качестве боевого тесака. В Первой Мировой таковыми вообще орудовали специальные отряды “окопных безумцев”, несущих хаос и раздор в ряды противника. Прошу рассмотреть ввести возможность использовать молотки инженеров и МСЛ (малые саперные лопаты) в качестве оружия ближнего боя. Например: На ЛКМ будет осуществляться процесс постройки/рытья, а на ПКМ - удар по противнику, наносимый с большей скоростью. Так же рекомендую при введении такой возможности немного увеличить радиус поражения оружия ближнего боя, сблизив его с таковым у “Топора”.

Отсутствие фугасных снарядов у Итальянской самоходной пушки очень сильно рушит баланс. Я уж молчу про отсутствие курсового пулемета или хотя бы, в соответствии с исторической действительностью, грубо приваренного верхнего пулемета, которым мог бы пользоваться командир или пехотинец, взобравшийся на крышу СУ.
Британский Mark I на данный момент является неостановимой машиной смерти для Итальянцев, если у последних не будет грамотного взаимодействия с танками или авиацией.

Лодки очень понравились, спасибо, хотя сейчас они выступают в роли рудимента, не особо влияющего на баланс. Рекомендую с обновлением, вносящим дополнительные пути в миссиях “Вторжение” рассмотреть возможность захвата точек, находящихся возле речных водоемов, чтобы лодки могли внести свою посильную лепту.

Настоятельно советую ввести в паттерн перезарядки револьверов изменения и дать бойцам анимацию перезарядки с помощью заранее снаряженных барабанных обойм, ибо тратить по 10-12 секунд на перезарядку вспомогательного оружия в close combat - непозволительное расточительство, тут важна каждая секунда, которой зачастую не хватит на смену на основное и его перезарядку.

Уважаемые разработчики, пожалуйста, введите наконец в игру возможность выбора предпочтительного режима, многие совершенно не хотят играть в режимах “Захват”, а уж “Штурм” вообще вызывает у многих состояние, близкое к кататонии. И подумайте над введением в игру режима “Война”, где можно будет с помощью захвата ключевых участков смещать линию фронта в обе стороны - это действительно интересно и позволит многим реализовать неплохие тактические шаги.

Так же добавлю:

Рытье. Есть возможность рыть в песке, земле - это прекрасно. Но при этом можно, почему-то, копать брусчатку и мостовые. Серьезно?!

Продолжаются вылеты игры и отключения античит-сервером. Все было прекрасно, подключился, меня добавили в лобби, запускаем игру и меня сразу отключает. Какого черта? Ситуация было вот пару часов назад на стриме, очень неприятный момент, скажу честно. Прошу стабилизировать работу античит-программы.

Не в Тунисе:
В Битве за Москву при включенной опции “Родной язык диктора” за Союзников диктор изъясняется на немецком. Просьба исправить сей досадный недочет.

Нормандия:
Периодически, если ты летаешь на самолете более 5-8 минут у тебя совершенно случайно в чистом небе могут сломаться один или сразу оба винта, как будто ты обо что-то ударился и в итоге вынужден медленно планировать навстречу гибели.

Дайте пилотам, наконец, парашюты, молю вас! Умирать каждый раз, когда твой самолет подбили или случился вышеупомянутый баг - это очень угнетает.

И последнее:

УВАЖАЕМЫЕ РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ. ПОЧЕМУ УЧАСТНИКИ ЗБТ, ПОЛУЧИВШИЕ ПРЕМИАЛЬНЫЕ ОТРЯДЫ С СОЛДАТАМИ ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ПРОКАЧЕННЫМИ НА 4 ЗВЕЗДЫ ИМЕЮТ НЕ ПРОКАЧАННОЕ ОРУЖИЕ? Т.е. солдат, элитное подразделение, купленное за наши кровно заработанные деньги использует не свое личное, ухоженное и зарекомендовавшее себя вооружение, а обычные пехотные “пукалки”, вполне вероятно, снятые со вчера убитых новобранцев? Серьезно? Во всех ЗБТ было иначе, а здесь… Прошу, исправьте это.

Ok. Now the Devs acknowledged the FPS issue and latest update improved performance for me on ps5 significantly, now I feel I can play again. Thank you @Keofox and rest of DF team

More CBT feedback:
Latest update, seem to have fixed HS129 flight model, it is much better, but something still feels strange, maybe it really was underpowered and a nightmare to control.

It is sometimes quite difficult to see what direction you are supposed to go, the icon or UI is a little hard to see, I have to open map to see what direction, that being said enemy seems to come at us from multiple sides.

I don’t like US troops and Garand, I think I said this before, but if they were in Tunisia at least change their uniforms to not be like Normandy please.

Forgot to mention, don’t seem to be able to map R1 to guns ( for tanks or planes?) it maps but does nothing in game, in the end settled for L3 for mg and cannons in planes, so not all on same button.

The motorcycles are cool but a tank she’ll should blow them up spectacularly, they seem invincible?

1 Like

What i like about the Tunisia CBT.

Its a new campaign finally <3 thank you <3
New weapons
New tanks
New maps
Bayonets

Love the choices for the tanks :slight_smile:

What i don’t like.

Recycled weapons from other campaigns that are not distinctively British or Italian such as these listed below:

MP28
MP40
M30 Luftwaffe drilling
K98 scoped
K98
Granatwefer 36
m1903 Springfield normal and scoped
Winchester model 1912

Like it is meant to be an entirely new campaign why reuse weapons from Germany and the united states when there are weapons when you can just use weapons that are already in the game from there own respective nations such as the:

Where are these weapons for the British ?
Lee Enfield scoped
Thompson m1928a1 (bought from the Americans)
Ross Rifle
Pattern 1914 Enfield (unsure if this is in game)

And these for the Italians surely these smg’s should replace the current mp40 and mp28 in the progression tree

Beretta m1918
Beretta m38
FNAB-43 (unsure if this one was used in Tunisia)

I just think it would be nice to have a little uniqueness instead of reusing stuff from other existing campaigns because to be honest its just boring using the same stuff constantly so perhaps just make it only British vs Italian squads with there respective unique weaponry.

Also hate that you can only play and not edit squads not progress etc etc etc but meh its cbt

1 Like

This martyrdom knock off from CoD is awful and should be removed
It wasn’t fun in CoD
It isn’t fun now
Nevermind that I see people dropping grenades mid animation as they’re getting melee’d

1 Like

this now play voicelines.

i like it! alot

3 Likes

M14’s machine guns are all fucked up
coax straight up doesn’t fire
Hull MGs are locked

2 Likes

What I like

New maps

New shovel

New vehicles

What I don’t like

New soldier faces

what I can’t understand

Why is MP40 is a Counterpart of M1A1?
Of course M1A1 is far more superior than it.

MP40 needs to be replaced With other SMG Like
Beretta M38, which unlocks at same level
With M1A1 Thompson at Normandy campaign.

MP 40 won’t do at all.

1 Like

:slight_smile: You comment Shiivex " I like it alot " reminded me of this scene. Hehe

1 Like