Your feedback about last update

it does. still the same. as long as you are on the gunner position.

lol… ok

Well this type of mode isnt fun as Allies in Normandy so the same goes for Allies in Berlin. Unless we are squaded up or there is a squad in your team you cannot win an an attacker since it needs coordination to get both caps at once

2 Likes

I LOVE the new commander steering.
Only thing I would change about it is to make white circle not move while switching to hatch view and back.
New BP menu is also nice, so shiny. (And easy to understand but who cares.)

2 Likes

M2 carbine is only on par with the Garand even at close range, and worse at long range. It unfortunately has excessive recoil at the moment.

Have you even tried it?

I hate the Normandy one, its not fun as attacker. I love this one, it is great. The points are close together so it feels more like a broad front invasion mode. It is really good and feels like a huge step in the right direction regarding assult. Big thumbs up for the new map from me.

3 Likes

Played it twice and didnt even manage to pass the first double-cap. And no i am not a bad player. Those types of missions are cool as concept but the need for coordination among random players makes them rough to work for the attackers. For example in the Normandy one i cannot even recall any loss as a defender in this mode

i lost a couple of times there.

I will play to comment on the improvements , on what I do not like , I have seen it before playing , The soldiers ’ faces have changed , some are excellent some are very bad

что Вы делаете с танками .Всё хуже и хуже .Где маркеры наводки . Первые версии были полутше

“Tracers will no longer be visible inside the aircraft cockpit.”

Does this mean when you close in to the battle with an aircraft, you no longer see infantry and tanks machine guns firing?

Or is it only related to your own tracers when firing from your aircraft?

This. The tracer could accidentally get inside the cockpit. This is a bug.

Good update 9/10,

Didn’t come with any bugs (I noticed) and simplified some things and improved the game overall.

One thing I didn’t like is how you changed the settings for everyone… Its hard to get used to…
I just changed it back tho.

so far so good on last update. fixes are always a plus in my eyes.
fixes, then content.

What i m enjoying:

the extra time it takes to capture a point in invasion maps in berlin was much needed to secure a defence against the soviet teams. so far, its more balanced than was befor. we have a chance to strike back and defend our points. thank you for that.

some points tho, need more cover tho. empty spots on the midle of nothing kills the gameplay alot. but thats just my opinion. a good example of that is on “hermann goering strasse” map, the first point having more cover let us defend the first point all match for the first time since i played that map. more cover like that on other maps would be well recived.

this one "Grenades will now not explode immediately in the hands of killed soldiers. " huge. i cant remember all the times i died just because someone was cooking a grenade on close quarters. huge fix on berlin close quarter maps.

-Tracers will no longer be visible inside the aircraft cockpit. good, was kinda annoying to see all the smoke from the bullets going straight to our eyes. was almost the same as rain a few months ago. ty for that.

not easy to understand:

-“Picked-up weapons now will no longer lose scopes or ammo.” can we finnaly have the option to refill weapons from our faction? i m playing as germans, if i pick up a kar98k, why cant i refill the ammo on it… thats just stupid.

Fixed AI-soldiers becoming stuck in some areas.
and : Fixed AI-soldiers sliding on steep surfaces. good, baby steps. hope AI one day will act, find cover, fight back like a proper soldier. baby steps…

what i dont like:

still no stg44 x)

small detail since last update, on accademy the “strength” perk point isnt there on the training result part.

2 Likes

Ah thank you. I guess it also has a positive impact on performance when firing, so might be worth to keep in place even when this bug is fixed.

Based on the recent updates and Battlepass Golden token for a vehicle at Level 30, I expect a major threat to balance in the Battle of Moscow campagn.

I have described details in this post, so would be great to hear the Developers’ view on it, who otherwise so far in my view have done an excellent job in creating a balanced campaign.

Thank you!

Fix the Decorations on The Gold Panther Tank, they don’t add up good. And they should add better viewing of vehicles and weapons in Selection/Garage

To make it easier to read, I want to include an important point in here, where the new Battlepass significantly threatens balance in the Battle of Moscow campaign.

It does not seem to be obvious at first glance, hence nobody has picked it up so far from what I can see, but it is massive.

Disclaimer: I think you guys have done an excellent job in combining totally different weapons and vehicles in a historically accurate way and have both sides for this campaign end up with balanced weaponry available to win.

This is why I feel the threat to balance based on the new battlepass is very important to look at:

At Level 30 of the Battlepass, you get a golden token for which you can pick a vehicle with camouflage in any campaign. From what I have seen, this will give you a fully maxed vehicle, for which otherwise you would have to spend a great many silver orders to get the necessary spare parts.

Now that I have reached Level 30, I see that on the Russian side in Battle of Moscow, you get to pick a T-50. This vehicle is not only on the very end of ALL Russia campaign steps, making it very time-consuming to get there normally. It is also armored with 40+mm armor and angled on all sides, making it impossible for German tanks to penetrate (except two small weakspots impossible to hit when it is moving). I expect only the Pz3 J might be in a good position to penetrate, yet this one is also at the very end of the German campaign, so available only to very few players (and even then would take a lot of time to fully upgrade it as well).

With the new battlepass, I expect everyone who likes to play Battle of Moscow on Soviet side will gladly pick the fully upgraded T-50, so we soon will see a flood of those, rendering 98% of German tanks used useless.
Have you thought about this, before picking the T-50 as the Golden Token in Battlepass at LVL 30?

Thank you for your view!

2 Likes

what i dont like:

still no stg44 x)

New cap times in berlin got bit too long. Currently there is too much time to fall back to cap zone if defenders camp attackers spawn point or advance too far for defence point.

Also kroll opera house and köningsplatz first cap zone (bridge) is too open after all sandbags are destroyed. Now if soviets fail to take bridge after first push they lose almost all tickets while trying to even exit their spawn point.

Bots are way too aggressive now. They shoot through foliage and tree leaves.

Edit: After playing invasion where germany attacks, i was i able to cap zones really fast alone. looks like cap times was only increased for soviets

1 Like

why was a +30 score notifier added to the screen, I don’t need yet more text on the screen and I certainly can count.

I don’t need a reminder. You can easily see the score gain based on the tabs. Plus there is no option to remove this specific feature.

My suggestion would be to add such extra text, on standard, as an optional config, as I’m pretty sure most people also don’t appreciate the extra clutter.

1 Like