Your feedback about last update

Axis Bombers are way worse then mortars. Mortars take ages to aim, set and land after being fired AND require engineering ammo to reload. Axis bombers routinely take out entire teams solo.

@_31420124242011 Try bunny hopping and hip firing at an AA that is firing on you from out of bounds, now made almost indestructible in the new patch

Considering I already got confirmation that the devs are aware and are going to patch that I don’t think that’s going to be an issue for long

doesn’t change the fact that axis air power dwarfs the problem of mortars unless you only play axis

???
You told me to bunny hop invincible AA
What I replied to has nothing to do with nazis having turbo OP planes across all three campaigns

you are trying to balance ranged explosive use. I am saying your crying over dirty dishes while the kitchen is on fire. Mortar is the only non axis answer to tanks/emplacements outside map bounds. Given your crying about mortars only Ill assume you only play axis so you view that as the only problem.

You can avoid being hit by mortars and fight back quite easily comparatively. Spread your formation and dont cluster with your team. Get good at long range hots. Long range grenades vs 250kg bombs killing squads through cover.

I agree they should re-implement immunity in the default spawns, but they should also expand the borders closer to spawns to discourage camping friendly spawns.

Lol get good at sniping, can shoot mortars easier then planes :rofl:

Considering I’m a competent pilot I have more of a chance of shooting a plane down than hitting a mortarman inside his own spawn

1 Like

If you cant kill an infantryman in this game Ive got news about your ‘competence’

1 Like

Yeah bro lemme just turn on invincibility so I don’t die for being out of bounds while I track you in your spawn by sound

Get your head out of your ass

Get good and use one yourself, its what they are for.

I have a modicum of self respect for myself, nor do I need the crutch for kills.

your crying here suggests otherwise. Get gud

the irony in this statement

2 Likes

I too possess the ability to shoot through the ground and solid walls

4 Likes

says the one who actuallys plays mortars

3 Likes

Played*, not a fan. Yes irony, almost like I used his arguement against him.

dout it

Can you undo the shotgun nerf? I don’t think anyone asked for it…

3 Likes

nerf planes
nerf artillery
nerf mortars
nerf tanks

@_31420124242011 I guarantee you Cirno is better than you at every faction/campaign.

1 Like