Your feedback about last update

As part of every update, you should add at least one new face to the Appearances list for each nation.

I disagree most axis hand held AT requires little to no careful aim trust me I know I have a 70% win rate with Germany excluding the grenade pistol the warheads on the Panzerfaust 60(Rank III), 100(Rank IV) and the RPzB. 43(Rank IV) are big enough you can hit literally almost anywhere on a Sherman hell even a Pershing and do crippling damage whilst the allies have the M9(Rank III), PIAT(Rank II) and M1(Rank II) which all struggle against even panzer IVs I don’t count any of the “AT” rifles they can barely be considered AT.

Having 4 event squad in 1 event is actually really nice. And getting the long-awaited portrait (stalingrad machine gunner) is pretty good

Personally I don’t notice a difference in the graphics Rank III is still unplayable Rank V is worse the whole campaign merge has been a train wreck for balance the new matchmaking rule is not strict enough rank III should not face Rank V at all.

1 Like

What I like :
I’m glad the new Rzhev map has been released.

What I don’t like :
I don’t like the new T20 automatic rifle because it’s too overpowered.
Due to the release of the T20 automatic rifle, which has overwhelming performance, Enlisted’s balance has collapsed once again. The FG 42 II automatic rifle in Enlisted is trash. In reality, if a person is hit by a 7.92x57mm Mauser round, they will bleed much more than if they are hit by a 7.62x63mm Springfield round or a 7.62x54mm Russian round. Only in Enlisted, the Mauser bullet fired by the FG 42 II has lower damage than the T20’s Springfield bullet or the AVT-40’s 7.62x54mmR bullet (this must be fixed). It is undeniable that death from excessive bleeding is more likely when a larger caliber bullet penetrates a human arm or leg. FG 42 II automatic rifle needs an urgent buff, and the T20 automatic rifle needs an urgent nerf as soon as possible!

What is not too easy to understand :
Enlisted’s recoil system is difficult to understand because the recoil of the gun displayed on the in-game screen and the recoil of the gun in the match are so different.
The recoil of the gun displayed on the in-game screen must be the same as the recoil of the gun in the match!

In my experience its hot dogshit with trash stopping power in reality if you get hit by anything above 6mm your ass will be in the dirt they gave us the temu wish.com version of a M14 prototype.

I strongly disagreeand BR3 is where I like to play the most.

When I’m not playing BR3, I’m playing BR5. Both tiers are very playable although you’re not going to win every round. You just have to accept that sometimes, the matchmaker is going to give you a team full of Chuds and give the enemy a team full of Chads.

There are quite a few things I dislike about the game post-merge, but my complaints come down mostly to the inability to control map selection and the game’s overplaying of boring maps.

I could not possibly disagree more, although I think with the newer matchmaking rules, high concentrations of BR5 weaponry can be diverted into dedicated matches and keep the 3,4,5 matches bit more playable for players such as yourself. It’d be nice if we didn’t have to go up against 7 or 8 squads with ahistorical assault rifles. But to say that 3 should never play 5 would make the game unfun.

3 Likes

I like the T20 tbh even tho the M2 carbine is better at hip fire than T20. imo i do prefer T20 than M2 carbine

What I think would do the game a world of good would be to allow us to set rosters per “campaign” rather than picking one roster and leaving it to the matchmaker.

I wish I could set a “Tunisia Roster” and if the matchmaker sends me to Tunisia, there we go.

I should be able to set a “Belgium Roster” and if the matchmaker sends me to the Bulge, there we go.

If you BR limit the campaign areas and let us set a customized roster for each of the campaigns rather than setting up ONE AND ONLY ONE roster and leaving it to chance that we will get matched where that roster will be effective, it will be a whole lot easier to evenly distribute players to matches.

Then add in the scuttled map preference feature as an event ticket/premium feature/bp reward and quite a few issues with the game will be addressed concurrently.

1 Like

What I like:
I really like the game, it’s really cool, you can play on any platform PC, Xbox, Playstation, it’s great not to demand a certain platform, for example pc vs pc, psn vs PSN, you can play with anyone regardless of your platform, that’s for me it’s great.
Another very good thing is that all the weapon items in the squadron on the console are the same as on the PC, because in the game War Thunder the console is not the same and lacks vehicles, items, and does not allow PSN players to enter the market, an error.

What I don’t like:
Because allowing the enlistd game to use a “Cronus Zen” device, in my opinion, had to be prohibited.

What is not very easy to understand:
Why not make PlayStation account transfer available to PC, and also add more languages, just like war thunder.

Mate, I agree but your missing the point. Read the previous message in the conversation. I personaly think neither require much skill. I was pointing at a contradiction in the argument of the guy i was arguing with.

I agree with you one hundred percent the price for squads is unbelievable. It baffles me that they have such a great game engine and instead of utilizing it fully and making a solid lasting FPS they create these Pay2Win arenas where victories can be bought

So, Why does FG 42 II almost never kill with 1 shot in Enlisted?

In Enlisted, 7.92x57mm Mauser rounds fired by the FG 42 series cannot suppress a soldier with 35% Health Perk at a distance of 50m.

In reality, if a 7.92x57mm Mauser bullet fired by an FG 42 hits you from a distance of 50 meters, you will immediately fall to the dirt and wait for the pain to end.

2 Likes

The culprits of this situation are the Jews who spam the T20 laser automatic rifle, which is more powerful than the M14 automatic rifle in World War II. In reality, it is impossible and has never happened that an automatic rifle such as the T20 is much better than the late model FG 42.

The problem here is the misconception that the FG-42 and FG-42 II were good guns in reality they were mediocre at best. And like I said anything any caliber above 6mm should put you down in a single hit.

1 Like

Good or not, we have failed rifles doing better like the AVS-36 and AVT-40. Fg series is at least battle proven and respectable.

4 Likes

Wich german squad is bether than russian? In wich world? Not in mine!

→ Russian MG squads Fedorov and 100 Shot Belt stronger than MG 42 with a bit faster reload than original MG 42
→ Russian AS (original BR V weapon) sqauds stronger than german faked STG M (even dont know why thoug)
→ Russian rocket artillery suitable in BR I-II with fucking scope, german not and same stats than G41 but lesser reload
→ Russian paratroopers original AS 5, German Paratroopers faked lesser FG 42
→ Russian flametank has a rorateable tower, german does not (well a bit faster though)

2 Likes

Oh i forgot suitable bodyarmour for everyone in russia

2 Likes

Just had a 365mb update on pc…wonder what surprises it contains…

2 Likes

why is the type hei lmg br4 when its obviously the same thing as the type hei automatic but with the added bonus of a gun shield? i get its a premium, and premiums can be put in a lower br, but it just doesn’t seem reasonable