You are running out of reasons for the Germans to not have a 100 round belt fed MG at this point

Soviet soldiers borderline becoming Spartans from the Halo universe yeah that seems about right

this one doesn’t even have ammo going into it and yet you can shoot bullets out of it somehow

and this one barely has 100 rounds hanging off of it and yet there’s 100 rounds there for some reason

5 Likes

Just like the Conders 100-round SMG. I made a similar post, back in the month of May.

4 Likes

“we’re not satisfied with having the strongest rifle, sniper rifle, assault rifle, AT weapon, tank and fighter plane in the game, we also need to have the strongest MG”

2 Likes

You should really try playing the Soviets then you would understand the meaning of that word

Im even an Allies/Soviet main and I can agee that Germans should have a realistic MG belt, if locked at high tier.

At minimum give them a battle pass weapon MG with high ammo count.

1 Like

One thing is for sure the belt feds should DEFINITELY NOT be premium or event weapons. You can’t do that to the standard MGs of the Germans

Question is should the belt be a variant weapon or an option like bayonets. Now that I think about it they’d probably make it a variant seeing as we have the MG 34 75

:heart_decoration: They’re using pistol bullets so they kind of make sense versus the MG’s which are firing larger scale bullets

2 Likes

AVT-40 is stronger, AVS-36 is better, Fedorov is way stronger, Soviets also have Panzerfaust 100 and it’s better than Ofenhohr that has less pen and kills me every time i try to shoot through the window, is-2 can destroy anything, Soviet P-40E is great you don’t need anything better. Soviets are most op nation in a game and that’s objective truth. They are only missing impact nades and paras that they will get within 4 days. So giving us just a single strong MG is nothing if soviets arsenal is already way too op and should be nerfed.

1 Like

Personally I don’t care about the balance arguments in this thread; it’s the standard German MGs, they should be in game

Simple as

P47 is the best multirole fighter in the entire game

1 Like

That thing is just a Jack of all trades

:heart_decoration:

1 Like

absolutely! 10 rockets to deal with infantry, bomb to kill tanks and 6 .50 cals for air targets

And the only place I expect to see a belt fed MG is in tier 5 not in low level stuff

What i find hilarious is that the Patronentrommel IS the realistic MG ammo count for mobile german MGs lmao. And even then those were rare and impractical
Also, for the love of god, almost all german MGs are belt fed already. The 34, 42, 15

FG42 II has way less recoil, more ammo and a faster ROF. AVT-40 is stronger because it has 0,7 extra damage?

Again, the FG sniper variant has more ammo and less recoil

Maybe at close range with its damage, but the StG44 is way more controllable

So can the king tiger, while having a way faster reload and more armor. We’re talking about which nation has the best gear, and the king tiger is objectively better than the IS-2

Again, we’re discussing who has the best stuff. The Fw 190 D-12 is better and the best fighter in the game.

1 Like

You have not met any true sweat Lords then and tanks are nothing special when you have a Panzerfaust

It’s gonna be premium anyway :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I don’t care as long as he can cover our ass and hold the enemies off or if he dies I’ll take it off his corpse And if we’re going into the premium department I expect a 250 round belt fed MG

This was an actual suggestion and I get shoved into the Mess Room and the Soviets are just becoming more magical and no one cares for some reason

soviet panzer faust 100 you mean

Fedorov you mean

Avt and FG 42 2 are equal

Yeah that one is right but why use sniper stg 44 when you can use normal one

Arguably its balanced just soviet players are smooth brain and cant hit their shot doesn’t mean IS 2 is a bad tank

You mean p-47 even though its not a fighter plane its the best fighter plane