You are running out of reasons for the Germans to not have a 100 round belt fed MG at this point

That is true right there and veteran tankers have kicked my ass because of that

:heart_decoration:

You know why it has slow reload right? because it was using two piece ammunition .
The IS-2 (Iosef Stalin) had a crew of four in a turret full of big gun parts. That loader had to manhandle all 28 rounds by himself. Had the ammunition been fixed, it would have been to long to manipulate inside the turret, and (imagine a larger turret) too heavy to sustain any fires once engaged. The best rates of fire reported was 3–4 rpm.
Look at the size of these things: the cartridge alone is over 600mm long.

“the is-2 has a slower reload because it had a slower reload”
wow thanks for the history lesson i bet no one playing this ww2 game knew that

2 Likes

I love the P-47 and used to spam it relentlessly pre-merge, but lets not kid ourselves, it will get turboslapped by almost any real fighter flown by any pilot who remotely knows what they are doing. It sure is great at farming people who do not seem to realise there is more than 2 dimensions in the air though

Wow man making me laugh i wasnt even talking to you brother just was explaining why IS-2 had a bad reload to guy thought he might not know didn’t mean him no offense but somebody else took offense wow I can’t stop laughing thx mate made my day a little brighter

1: I do agree the FG-42 II does feel alot better to use over all.
2: Not a huge fan of snipers one way or another, Past the STG-44 sniper.
3: Super debateable, The Fed has little to no recoil on buffed up soldiers and by T5 you’re going for the meta build, STG-44 still has quite a bit of recoil.
4: Tiger 2 H is scary due to it’s fast reload, IS-2 is scary due to being 250 meters away from the point will lead to you dying to it’s HE.

Tiger 2 is better in terms of armor and reload. Where IS-2 stat dumped into Firepower. Both work out in different ways but both are scary in their own ways.

5: Ehhhhhh I’d say germans do have better planes to the soviets tbh. With the soviets having a handful of stronger aircraft such as the P-40, IL-2 with rockets and bombs even if they’re weak bombs.

Germany FW190 D12, Flys like a brick but does have great fire power, I was able to do tons with it back with campagins, But IL-2 feels magical to the FW190 D12 due to how good it feels to fly.

Germany K-4 does feel insanely good to fly but it suffers from being a fighter and that’s it.

Wow son, AVT40 has half the recoil FG42 has, also a bayonet, more accurate and more damage

FG42 sniper is a shotgun with sniper scope, miss a mile in 50m unlike AVS 36 sniper

Fedorov Automat is capable of all range and has less recoil than Kilary, a SMG with half the size of thr bullet it has, also 1 shot kill in close range, which StG44 can’t do unless headshot, btw it has double the accuracy StG44 has so, yeah stfu

IS2 is a meme tank so keep asking for a bigger gun pls

P40E is the best soviet plane by far, the Fw190 D12… do you even fly that shite to begin with?

2 Likes

I don’t care about what other factions have or don’t, I’m not a main seeking an edge over another faction… that I also play.

I just want a mg42 with longer ammunition belts, because it would be fun. Just make it so that it’s heavier so the soldier carrying it is slower. I’d use it crouched or defensively anyway.

4 Likes

even more lies
lies x2

you should learn how to burst and single fire instead shooting like a cod player, you also have AS-44 to counter STG44 with identical stats

doesn’t matter is-2 still can destroy your KT in a single hit and saw it happening multiple times in a single match, IS-2 is also way more agile than KT so you can reverse like a champ and hide

it’s a great plane but nowhere near gamebreaking, you rarely dogfight anyway in this game people just are focused on bombing tanks and that’s it. P47D is better anyway due having not just bombs but also HVAR rockets. Soviets should definitely get a better plane not yet another lmg.

2 Likes

Skill issue :rofl:

And again.

Does that apply to the Soviet soldiers with their new toy or have they been secretly Spartans all this time from the Halo universe

Stat proving other sniper has sub 0.1 spread while FG42 sniper still have 0.25, skill issue from Devs?

1 Like

I will use the new soviet lmg for the same reason I’d use a longer belt mg42:

It looks fun to use.

Remember: I enjoy ALL factions!
(Atm, I satisfy my masochistic side playing Japan).

1 Like